Search results

1. Miridor

Jabba IHI, Still ongoing

Might be naff tyre's?? just seems to spin them both up.. Hope it goes well for you Ben i'm itching for mine to be finished, i already have a bigg port head for stage 4 think you where looking at going this way as well? Je pistons etc??
  2. Miridor

Jabba IHI, Still ongoing

Clutch is a single plate thing ( No pucks ) i have notice huge understeer now in the wet its taking some getting use to thats for shore but in the dry its brilliant :)
  3. Miridor

Jabba IHI, Still ongoing

Hi guys i was the first to have the drive in drive out service at Auto T so they now have my box to rebuild ;) I had the Box, Fly wheel, Clutch and the Pel thing (LSD) great service took all day been waiting for months as Bill knows :hide: Total Cost £1940.42 :-o :hide: I was expecting...
  4. Miridor

remote folding mirrors

Looking at selling them through the shop;)
  5. Miridor

remote folding mirrors

Can this part still be had people??:confused:
  6. Miridor

Speakers

Yeh i know car electronics quit well they have three branches Notts , Derby and leicester. Leicester ones real smart:cool: Not a bad bunch of peeps and there one of the biggest Alpine dealers:) I drive a Black Majic 1.4s Use to work for The Car Audio centre on Radford rd. we where...
  7. Miridor

Speakers

Should sound good, stick a post up when there in and tell use how it sounds:)
  8. Miridor

Speakers

Same again Andy 165mm in the door and 3" in the dash.. Some don't come with door speakers so you have to make pods out of fibre glass!! Or a least thats what i did in my old one :p
  9. Miridor

SORTED , From Spain Ibiza Mk3 Radio DIN Conversion

And another. sorry about quality bit poor but you get the idea!:D
  10. Miridor

Sorry about the delay hope this works!!
  11. Miridor

Yeh cut i small rectangle out of the back for R.C.A's and power etc.. Flapper would be able to give you a price on the back section of the box don't think there that much ? certanly cheaper than a whole front facia when you try and sell the car!! The standard Seat stearo still has power and...
  12. Miridor

Hello everyone i use to work for The car Audio Center in Nottingham and had the same stearo problem so i built a fiber glass build that fits neatly in the glove box that holds my stearo. When the glove box is closed the car looks standard. Scumbags dont no that ive got a very tasty system...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.