Search results

1. Standard suspension

Anyone got a full set of shocks and springs that'll fit a 2007 sport ref BTCC? Cash waiting!
  2. ko4 actuator help please

cheers fella
  3. ko4 actuator help please

???
  4. ko4 actuator help please

i know the pic is of a k03 but is it the top dimension or bottom one that should measure 17mm?
  5. ko4 actuator help please

cheers, better go find a steel rule and spanner...
  6. ko4 actuator help please

anyone???
  7. ko4 actuator help please

i need to know the standard setting on a k04 actuator as mine has been adjusted on the bam engine i recently bought. if someone could take a quick pic of theirs or even just count the threads protruding that would be great. cheers
  8. mark2ovt once immaculate ibiza (contains graphic images of Ibiza mutilation)

'whats happening to my car first mark bumps it' i don't remember bumping it! i remember some twat of a taxi driver nudging it... don't really like colour coded bump strips but each to their own. surprised how well your taking the whole thing buddy. u get a whiplash claim or summit?!
  9. mark2ovt once immaculate ibiza (contains graphic images of Ibiza mutilation)

i would have dropped the little fooka there and then big time.... irish told me the bad news last week and i'm gutted about it. prob not as much as you tho
  10. My Ibiza Cupra

i want it back... i'll let you keep it as long as you dont chav it up and you promise to keep the engine shiney! u wouldn't belive the amount of hours put into that engine bay...
  11. Limited Slip Diff...

what sort of prices would u be looking at?
  12. Not Boosting, But No Limp Mode??

if it turns out to be n75 i've got an n75j if u want it for a few quid
  13. Borbet a

love the wheels.... just not with yellow centres! just my opinion tho...
  14. Borbet a

i was bidding on a set with polished dish and anthracite centres... reckon they would look mint. sellin car now so not gonna bother :(
  15. part no please!

breakers yard it is then....
  16. part no please!

what u cant just buy the grille? seems a bit stupid to me
  17. part no please!

drivers side door speaker grille. knocked it off with my foot and slammed the door on it...:doh:
  18. cambelt

i'm sure the water pump has been changed to a metal impellor one so no point in changing this. gsf wanted about £25 for the belt and tensioner but need the other roller too. i'll ring ECP monday
  19. cambelt

need a cambelt kit, weres best to get one from. not the sort of part that i want to buy the cheapest available. GSF quoted a good price but can only do the belt and tensioner, not the guide roller.
  20. Cupra buying points

yeah theres loads of info on this question mate... gets asked weekly!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise