Search results

1. Radio code???

bought it from a dealer but it was just a trader who traded from his house so doubt he would help.
  2. Radio code???

no havnt lost the manuals just couldnt find it in there will have another look tonight though.
  3. Radio code???

i have taken out the standard stereon on my lcr, but now im selling it and need to put it bck were/how can i find out the security code for it ????
  4. value my car ?

not that i know of :shrug:
  5. value my car ?

I think i have the 225 mirrors aswell, the square ones (not tear drop) ????
  6. value my car ?

what are the mirrors supposed to be like ?
  7. value my car ?

Possibly ? but then if i do sell it what to i advertise it as ???????????
  8. value my car ?

As far as i know no mods and it has service history, u would have to be an idiot to upgrade to a 225 ecu when u could just get it remapped to 265-275 for probably bout half the price ! lol
  9. value my car ?

I dunno to be honest not really bothered either way as its been remapped anyway, if it was just the badges then i would deffinately agree with you but it seems strange about the ecu and the service centre ?
  10. value my car ?

JAN 2003, when i first bought it i thought it was a 210 it was advertised as a 225 but i didnt believe him, the only reason i do now is a) because the seat service centre in camberley told me its a 225. b) red badges on the back and c) because the people who remmaped it said it has an 800 ecu...
  11. value my car ?

i have got my facts right its one of the earliest 225's i have taken it into seat and asked, and the guys that remapped it said it had the ecu of a 225, and its got the red badges on the back.
  12. race with bmw m5 (thought they were menna b fast)

agreeing to disagree
  13. race with bmw m5 (thought they were menna b fast)

i agree with you there is a time and a place for driving fast, i just dont think you have the right to comment on wether my judgement is correct as u were not there at the time or place that i had the race. In my opinion it was safe to do so and as no one was hurt then turns out i was right.
  14. race with bmw m5 (thought they were menna b fast)

i was waiting for the comment bout the lotto chav lol, think the meaning of chav where hyour from is different to were im from if you think a chav could get a bank loan!
  15. race with bmw m5 (thought they were menna b fast)

fair enough, i just dont see y u would bother to buy an lcr without the intent of driving it fast? i am also guessing by the fact u have a wife that you are allot older than me, did u not race on the roads or break the speed limits when u were my age ? (19)
  16. race with bmw m5 (thought they were menna b fast)

i agree with your comments but dont agree with u calling me a chav genrally chavs cant afford lcr's and especially not m5's
  17. race with bmw m5 (thought they were menna b fast)

so uve spent an extra 5-10k buying an r that uses twice as much petrol for no reason at all then.
  18. race with bmw m5 (thought they were menna b fast)

so how many track days have u been on in ure lcr ?
  19. race with bmw m5 (thought they were menna b fast)

im pretty sure retards cant drive at all. Have u ever been on a drag strip if so how many times ? p.s. i do have a point to this.
  20. race with bmw m5 (thought they were menna b fast)

when is this time and place then ? on a track ? if so are you saying u never speed apart from on a track ?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members