Search results

1. blackturbo

99 V CupraSport GTi 8v - scrap or sell?

Youll make more money breaking mate but it depends what you want to see happen to the car!
  2. blackturbo

1999 Ibiza Facelift Interior

Front seats done in 5 mins, back rest done in 15, base no chance! Cannot get the feet off the old base to swap them over complete nightmare. Golf ones came of easy but the Ibiza ones will not move for love nor money
  3. blackturbo

Can you joey mk2 Ibiza lights?

Black out the insides
  4. blackturbo

Remote Locking Not Working

About 18 months from a main dealer yes
  5. blackturbo

Remote Locking Not Working

For me a new key was £60 coded
  6. blackturbo

Can you joey mk2 Ibiza lights?

As title - ive done this on golf's etc before but has anyone done it on an Ibiza?
  7. blackturbo

Just a normal black mk3 gti interior - £20s worth ;)
  8. blackturbo

Im more concerned about having some bolsters! At 6ft3 and 16 stone the standard seats dont cut it!
  9. blackturbo

Ill be doing it this weekend lol - Swapping the frame over I believe.
  10. blackturbo

Polo 6n/6n2 will go straight in - mk3 gti/vr6 will go straight in for the fronts but needs some work for the rears.
  11. blackturbo

Trouble starting 1.0 mpi

The car either starts straightaway, or if it doesn't, the accelerator needs to be pressed completely down when trying to start and after 5 seconds it will start! RAC came out last time it wouldnt start and checked: leads plugs etc but couldnt find a fault. Any suggestions?
  12. blackturbo

Awful fuel consumption!?

Spend more time doing 50-60 - My 1.8 carb mk2 Golf got better fuel consumption than the Leon does, and its worse than the 3 ive owned prior
  13. blackturbo

Awful fuel consumption!?

Between 60-80 usually 60 is traffic is heavy
  14. blackturbo

Awful fuel consumption!?

Ive had 3 previously and gotten nearer 40!
  15. blackturbo

Awful fuel consumption!?

Hi guys, ive got an 02 Cupra and im struggling to hit 30mpg in 6th steady motorway cruising! Changed the thermostat and temp sender hoping that would cure it as they were both knackered but im no better off! Where do I start looking next!?
  16. blackturbo

8.5j on a 255

Their an ET35
  17. blackturbo

8.5j on a 255

Will this rub width wise (on standard suspension)
  18. blackturbo

Horn problem

My horn isnt working from the steering wheel but is when the alarm arms/disarms - Is there a relay/fuse to check for this or am I gona need to wire trace?
  19. blackturbo

LC to LCR suspension

'ive got coilovers at present and with the roads near me I dont enjoy the drive, so I want a standard setup back on the car
  20. blackturbo

LC to LCR suspension

Straight swap right guys? Obviously question I know but I keep second guessing myself! Also is the LCR setup any lower??
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.