Search results

1. Bizz

window regulator problem

get it done mate, if you can get the door to bits its really really easy. Have a read through the guide I put up on the first page if you get lost. The runners are held on by 4 rivets (which SEAT supply replacements in the kit) drill the old rivets out and put the new ones in in place. Cant...
  2. Bizz

Angel Eyes / HID

I spoke to j@mes before doing mine but I managed fine with a 12mm tapered round file and just took my time. I didnt get any swarth in the light units and didnt crack them either.
  3. Bizz

Platinum Grey Car Registry

Hey buddy I saw your post and thought it would be an injustice to let this car slip through the net!!!! yeah still loving it and she still holds her own against mates from work even when 4 up!!! :whistle: Awesome car!!!!!
  4. Bizz

Platinum Grey Car Registry

I'm really happy with my Plat LCR. I've had it for almost a year now and I still love the looks of the car!!!!! :funk: 260bhp 333ft.lb Revo Stage 2, 4bar fpr, forge fmic, milltek cat-back and hi-flow cat, neuspeed arb's, eibach pro street suspension, k&n panel filter, Ferodo ds2500 front...
  5. Bizz

Angel Eye Headlights

Hi, it isnt that much trouble to modify the lights to accept HID's. I did mine with the projectors in situ and didnt get any dust or debry in them either. I have a black set with 6000k HID's Im about to put up for sale if you want. PM me Bizz
  6. Bizz

Is Quaife Lsd For Lcr Any Good?

Where did you guys get them from then??? Ive had a quick look but not had much joy. I think this is going to be the next mod for me!!!! cheers
  7. Bizz

Is Quaife Lsd For Lcr Any Good?

where can i get my hands on an LSD??? how much are they roughly???
  8. Bizz

I put unleaded in my TDI.....

Unlucky chap, but youll probably find once the unleaded has been through its system and is running on 100% diesel she'll be running better than before. A mate of mine filled his 170bhp diesel golf up with petrol and didnt notice until it spluttered to a halt. We drained the tank, changed the...
  9. Bizz

my LCR Vs Uno Turbo

My second car's a Renault 5 GT Turbo. Good bit of fun for the weekend's!!! NO ABS, NO traction control, NO sound proofing NO Impact bars or safety at all!!! LOTS OF adrenaline, fun and excitment!!! very nostalgic little cars
  10. Bizz

RS6 19 inches on a 52 plate cupra

That tyre calculator's hours of fun stock tyres: 145/25 R12 new tyres: 335/85 R23 speedo reads 60mph actual speed 190mph :lol: god im bored
  11. Bizz

window regulator problem

I dont know about the repair kit :confused: I just got the new regulator and runners from the stealers it was so quick and easy to fix then. As long as you get the mk4 vw stuff it should be fine. Im sure someone will correct me if im wrong. :)
  12. Bizz

window regulator problem

Yeah I had this happen to mine a couple of months ago. A really easy fix took me about 20mins take out the back plate and replace the runners!!! Window Regulator guide Just in case!!
  13. Bizz

angel eyes problem

A HID Kit makes these lights no end better but you'll have to modify the lights so that theyll take the larger bulbs. The HID bulbs need an 11mm hole to sit in and the lights have an 8mm hole. So you can do it 2 ways: 1. Take off the front lens, take out the individual projector and then...
  14. Bizz

Air/Fuel readings

Arr cheers, I obviously havent got a full list of the Vag-com blocks thanks bill
  15. Bizz

Air/Fuel readings

Hi, Does anyone know how to convert the Binary bits (bin. bits) taken off vag-com to mean something?? I measured block 030 on my LCR. Is it right from this I should be able to work out the Air/fuel Ratio of my car?? If this doesnt allow me too is there a way that i can?? Any help would...
  16. Bizz

Rolling road

We all went to Marlin Engineering last year for our RR day, which is in Milton Keynes. They had a good setup and the people working there seemed quite helpful
  17. Bizz

black or grey lcr

Plat grey all the way, sophisticated and sporty!!! :D
  18. Bizz

Electric window

You dont need to wind the window all the way down to get the panel off. thats what the 2 little gromits are that go through the panel. Just wind it down a bit and the bolts line up with the hole. If you do want to pull the window up from all the way down, stick some duck tape on it so you've...
  19. Bizz

Electric window

Im sure it can be without much hassle just see how you get on. Theyre quite a tight fit.
  20. Bizz

Electric window

Hi, Ive just recently had the window regulator go on my passenger window too. They are quite simple things to fix and im sure with a little bit of time youll be able to get the wire back in its runners. If not you might need a new window regulator which is about £40 from SEAT. This how...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.