Search results

1. is the lcr limited!!!

That was a Top Secret Supra, not a Skyline ... almost got to 200 mph as well, but something broke
  2. Carbon Fibre Mirror Covers

very very nice
  3. Body Kit, Wide Arch

great idea! i'm up for it
  4. Body Kit, Wide Arch

another thing i noticed on the eBay page: That is hilarious - basically he's saying I can claim I sent it, and if you don't get it then you are screwed!
  5. Body Kit, Wide Arch

what is PMSL?
  6. Body Kit, Wide Arch

with a different bonnet it would look more "finished". Also the rear LED's are hideous, and the sideskirts looke like an afterthought. Otherwise, its OK.
  7. The APR R1 diverter valve

At the end of the day a quality DV is a quality DV. I don't even know why APR went to the bother of developing/producing one there are many examples of good DV's in the Market, Forge being the best at the moment. Its not a mod that will increase performance, either (when compared to another...
  8. MY03 LC - Compression Ratio.

no problem!
  9. MY03 LC - Compression Ratio.

a bit more info: 150-240 hp 1.8 T Built in Puebla, Mexico and Győr, Hungary. Output varies based on ECU software and turbocharger selection. Engine code AWM/AEB/ATW/AWD/AWW/AWP/AMU/AMB/AGU/BAM/AYP/AUM/AUQ Configuration 1781 cm³ inline 4 Head DOHC, aluminum, 5-valves per...
  10. Fitted Spacers -- Car Vibrates Big Time.. Like A Giant Vibrator

the spacer is flat on one side, and has a chamfer on the other. The chamfer should face the hub, i.e. flat side towards the wheel
  11. Got myself a replacement car at last...

i thought so too ... owner was leaving the country so had to sell quickly, i was lucky really.
  12. Fitted Spacers -- Car Vibrates Big Time.. Like A Giant Vibrator

flip the spacers around. I had the same problem when I installed my Eibach spacers on my Leon. there is a right and wrong way of installing them
  13. Got myself a replacement car at last...

I did like my Leon a lot, but the Golf's have that "look" I love - german, boxy, well proportioned lines - would look amazing on a good set of 18" or 19" spaced and lowered well
  14. has any one had a boost controller put on

if you're car is remapped then boost has been increased already. Also, mechanical boost controllers increase boost regardless of RPM/engine load. Your ECU already does everything for you. The boost controller you showed is best used on cars that have primitive ECU's. Also, if you increase the...
  15. short cahnge gearing question

5 speed 'boxes have their own shifter, I don't know about the TDi though. see www.eiptuning.com - if you look at the installation instructions you should see if it will fit on your car or not
  16. leon mk1 grille swap?

not expensive. If they will fit then the cost is around 15-20 quid for the centre grill with the "S" logo, and the side grilles would be cheaper than that.
  17. Got myself a replacement car at last...

I only bought my leon in the first place as a cheaper alternative to a Golf ... I've always loved Golf's and now I have one again I remember why. The build quality, materials, layout, everything is way ahead of the Leon. The Leon is a GREAT car, but the Golf still makes the Leon look cheap in...
  18. interior lights...

http://www.42draftdesigns.com/leds_photogallery.htm