Search results

1. Hayz

Head Gasket

Naa I can't give up on her! I love her too much. I just can't help but save it lol x
  2. Hayz

Head Gasket

It's cool :) Cheers guys. I had the cambelt off before and timed it up fine after :) although if anyone takes my cambelt cover off they will see a lovely shade of red nail vanish painted on bits of it haha. whats the best way to flush it out as its pretty snotty.
  3. Hayz

Head Gasket

Dolly, Cheers I know there is the sequence, thats why I asked the order of them :D Cheers Flapper your an absolute star. Time to get dirty I guess haha Fun times. x Lucky I enjoy it a? With the stages bit is that just the order I do it in?? Sorry just being a bit thick now haha
  4. Hayz

Head Gasket

Oh yeah ****.. I knew I forgot something hahaha. Too busy moaning about that silver poo I bought. Its a 1999 ibiza cuprasport GTI the 2.0l 8v, AGG engine code :) Cheers Sweetie xx
  5. Hayz

Head Gasket

Wooo Hello everyone :) Not sure how many people remember me and me little green beast from the scrappies. Not been here for yonks. I'm afraid to say that I swayed from the SEAT scene.. wait though I still have my little ibiza, couldnt bare to sell it. It just died :( It started making foul...
  6. Hayz

Possible Change - 2l 8v to 1.8t

I'm thinking of selling me Seat Ibiza GTi Cupra Sport 8v. Not to sure what price I should put it up as. Current spec: 79000 miles MOT till Feb 09 Tax till Oct 08 No dents or damage Alloy Wheels Interior is mint Unfortunatly it only has the service history that I have collect as it...
  7. Hayz

Will facelift mk2 bumpers fit a pre facelift mk2?

Yeah i done it on my old car.. The front one fitter perfect and i need new brackets on the back but took me about 10mins :)
  8. Hayz

ignition coil

I had to get the RAC out when I was in the Lak District to change mine, cost me £84 :( Works fine now thought :) thank god. Was shitting it on the way back if it broke down on like a 7 hour drive.
  9. Hayz

Difference between 8v cupra and normal gti

I've got the AGG but it says its a Cupra sport GTi.. hmmm odd. No Passenger side airbag or sunroof lol
  10. Hayz

removing doors

Yeah there is a plug. Doors are bloody heavy though. x
  11. Hayz

What did replace my Valver?

Mmmmmm I do have a soft spot for the GSX-R, Although I'm not allowed a bike apparently otherwise I'd trade in the SEAT any day for it. x
  12. Hayz

Photo Request

I have a set of the proper rally material stuff mudflaps in my room.. was debating whether to put them on but after seeing the black GTi with the white wheels and mudflaps think i will x
  13. Hayz

(calling all gti/cupra owners-) lets talk about insurance...

Mines £398 per year + £40 drive any car extention.. thats with Bell. I'm 19 the 2 years NCB :) X Thats on an 8v
  14. Hayz

Ibiza + Water = F*cked

Yeah this weekend going to check out all the plugs.. change the HT leads, dizzy cap and rotary arm then poor a bucket of WD40 oh the bloody thing haha x
  15. Hayz

Ibiza + Water = F*cked

It has been drilled I think but not my moi.. Poss water in that?? I'll look at the weekend.. What damage will that do if it sucks up water?? It's running now anyways.. lots of WD40 later thanks to Daddy doing it this morning whilst I am at work.. I'll be replacing the dizzy cap and rotary...
  16. Hayz

Ibiza + Water = F*cked

I'm going too.. well its dark now so going to make my dad do it tomorrow lol I know this water problem seems common on these as my old one done it but that would normally start about an hour later lol x
  17. Hayz

Ibiza + Water = F*cked

My car is buggered :( So I'm not a happy bunny.. Drove to Romsey about 50ish miles in the rain. After a while revs dropped and went all juddering lost all power.. Came of the motorway stopped and the roundbaout and it just died completly.. Left it about 10mins and it started up again without...
  18. Hayz

Badgeless Grill....

Mine is debadged but kept the GTi part :) although that is now white :D
  19. Hayz

Tom's Mk2 Ibiza's History on SCN-

Yeah I agree the silver ones don't look that great.. Yeah if you could find it for me that would be great. :) Thanks hun x
  20. Hayz

Tom's Mk2 Ibiza's History on SCN-

That looks great :D Where did you get your lights from hun? xx
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members