Search results

1. BBS CK 19x8 now fitted to my Mk2 Leon Cupra

Your car looks excellent mate,but you are an extremely lucky f***er to have those wheels!! I don't suppose you can give me the details about how and where you got your wheels,as i have been searching everywhere in this country to get a set of BBS's for my LCR when i get it but have hit a...
  2. Cupra R gone Mk2 Hello

Nice car mate..................and very tempted myself!! Did you buy it from a dealer,and if so,did they Revo it? Which dealer was it,as i'm not too far from you (South Wales aren't you?) What sort of power is it now? Also,being cheeky,how much was it as is?
  3. Width of cupra wheels

Don't know for sure,but i would say 7.5.
  4. Just about to purchase LCR...

Although,the later ones never had it fitted as standard did they??? I know mine has not got it,and they said at County Garage that they deleted it as standard equipment on the later cars like mine...................................which incidently is For Sale:D
  5. Lack of cupra r 210's for sale?!?

Oh,and i am not too far from you either:whistle: ;)
  6. Lack of cupra r 210's for sale?!?

I can make it more if you want:D Seriously though,i love the car,but a new project beckons. The way i see it,if you intend doing the remap etc on a 210 anyway,and paying 11k for it that makes it 11.5k,so for an extra grand you get a car 18 months newer than the last 210 sold,that still has...
  7. Lack of cupra r 210's for sale?!?

Shame that you have not got a bit more to spend mate as i have just put my car up for sale.It's a '54 plate 225 with 13,000 miles,and i would take around £12,500 with the standard wheels back on it.It has already had a Custom Code Remap,Green Filter and Forge Diverter Valve fitted,plus a set of...
  8. Buying a Leon Cupra R

I bought my Cupra R from County back in May of this year,it is a 2004 54 plate,that had 9000 miles when i bought it,and i paid £13,500 with a service and 6 months tax so they do seem overpriced,but since buying mine i have kept an eye on Counties ads and they do seem to have put there prices...
  9. peoples opinion

Lets be honest,as standard the R32 has only got about 15bhp more than the qouted figures for a standard LCR,but quite a bit more weight to pull around,so it won't feel that quick.Also,it has no turbo,which even a small engined turbocharged car feels nippy for what it is...................i had a...
  10. peoples opinion

Horrendous fuel consumption in the R32. Raced one once when i had my Focus RS and his computer had got down to 8.7mpg over 20 or so miles:-o My advice is go for something out of the ordinary or something you think you wouldn't initially like..........................may sound stupid,but...
  11. New wheels for LCR.... No luck

I have just put some 19" OZ Superleggaras on my LCR,because when i was looking i had the same problem..................trying to find wheels that will fit over the brakes,but without having to use any spacers,and unfortunately,they were the only ones. Compomotives are really nice wheels...
  12. Arosa/Lupo rear spoiler

But they do fit each car with no problems,i.e. Arosa on Lupo and Lupo on Arosa??
  13. What next for my LCR???

Is it difficult to fit???
  14. Lcr Coilovers

TBH mate,i have just lowered my LCR with some Eibach springs and have been very pleased with them(my car has only done 12k). I didn't see much point putting coilovers on it,as i wasn't all that impressed with them on my MK4 Golf,however,i have just put some new FK's on my Arosa Sport,and have...
  15. What next for my LCR???

I would if i could mate,but i don't know how. If you are looking to get some for yours,i would say that you will be very lucky to find them now,as when i bought them,they were the last set for a LCR that MSW had,as they have just been replaced by the new Ultraleggarra's!!
  16. What next for my LCR???

What does the dogbone do mate??
  17. What next for my LCR???

It is an option..................................:wtf: But maybe not................................:blink:
  18. Arosa/Lupo rear spoiler

Does the Lupo one(whichever one it is)fit the Arosa then guys??(i know it's the same car,but just want to be sure)
  19. What next for my LCR???

Well,i thought i was finished with it,but i am now tempted to do some more,as i really do love the car,but i want noticeable improvements. I bought my Cupra R 225(Ovni Yellow) completely standard a couple of months ago,and since then it has had a Custom Code Remap,Green Panel Filter,Forge...
  20. Just had my coilovers fitted...........

Well,i was waiting for my new wheels to arrive on Thursday or Friday,however,i was phoned on Wednesday and told they were now going to be another 10-14 days:cry: Once they are on though.......................and i figure out how to post the pics i will get them on...