Search results

1. Sensor on Windscreen

Just got a windscreen replacement and when he had the screen out I noticed a sensor behind the rear mirror. Typed the code into google and it turns out to be a rain sensor. I don't have auto wipers. Is there an easy way to enable these or does any one else have this?
  2. 2013 diesel leon fr rattle

Did you get this issue sorted Matt?
  3. 2013 diesel leon fr rattle

Matt Has you Leon always made this noise or has it just developed recently. How many miles have you on it?
  4. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Has anyone deleted everything off their card and then tried to put the old maps back on it again? I don't want to try the update for it not to work and be left with no nav.
  5. Full beam LED headlights

When you activate full beam on your LED headlights does the dipped beam rise and the full beam come on? Mine didn't seem to be doing this for a wile and I was getting other people flashing their lights as if I was on full beam. They now seem to be moving on full beam. Anyone else experienced...
  6. Screen turning off

Anyone else experienced the radio screen turning off randomly for about 1 minute then turning back on again? When it's off the radio volume also goes off.
  7. Locking

My FR lights up the alarm light red when in sport mode when driving. Anyone else have this issue?
  8. VAG COM DPF level

Can anyone tell me how to view the level my DPF is at using VAG COM?
  9. Recirc Climate Problem

Good, glad to hear you got it sorted. Sounds as if i did the same as you by placing my parrot box in that same space!
  10. Recirc Climate Problem

Yeah had mine repaired under warrenty, can't remember where the pipe is, i fitted the parrot last november.
  11. Recirc Climate Problem

Yeah got it sorted, turns out the pipe in beind the glove box was squashed. When the parrot bluetooth was fitted the control box was placed against the pipe, oops :whistle:
  12. 19" Alloy Question

I'm running 225/35/19 with an ET of 45. no rubbing of the arches even with 5 in the car. The 225's offer good rim protection as well!
  13. have we got a wheels thread.....

I have a set of 19" A5 replica wheels on my FR
  14. Leon Cupra Diffuser

Great work. Looks really well! The gloss black suits the white!
  15. Black Wing Mirror Caps

Not sure if this will work but here is the link: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=248571&highlight=mirror+removal
  16. Black Wing Mirror Caps

Yeah easy to fit, although i did break a credit card removing them, was an old one though so it was ok! Just wedge something flat in at the size and ease them off.
  17. Cupra black surround on grill

Gonna do it myself, just get some vinyl from a local sign guy, trim it to size and stick it on.
  18. Cupra black surround on grill

If i were you i'd get it done in vinyl, i got mine sprayed a couple of months ago and there are already stone chips on the lower bumper section, looks a bit rubbish with the red bits showing through. Gonna get vinyl this weekend and cover it up.
  19. Cupra black surround on grill

Can be a bit tricky to fit but definately worth changing, i got black wing mirror covers, black grill and arm rest from David for £150 delivered, arm rest alone is £100
  20. Cupra black surround on grill

Give David a shout at SERE, does good parts discount, thats were i got mine from!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.