Search results

1. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Thanks mate. Not got one yet but i will be getting one. Hopefully on a tunnel run :D Yeah the 135i is a nice car, his has an aero kit on so it looks pretty tasty. Thanks bud the Evo is making progress
  2. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Went out for a few pics with my mate in his 135 last night and played around with settings on my phone's camera
  3. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Couple of mods done on the Evo. Had the car in AC Speed Tech for a full fluids service and Andy suggested i get a Cosworth panel filter. Ordered and fitted Next up a Blitz Nur Spec came available at a decent price, have always wanted one of these since i had my Scoob and i having been...
  4. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Thanks mate, nice to have another Evo person appreciate :D Would love to go to the Ring. The previous owner took it, not been myself yet but as you probs know this would be a good car to do it in lol
  5. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

New brakes fitted yesterday along with a full brake fluid change and some new rear pads. Difference is night and day, very pleased with the XP8's
  6. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

It's booked into AC Speed Tech next month for a full fluid service i'm just pushing 2 services a year with the 4.5k intervals but the other one is only oil so no biggy, just want to keep my history tip top. Cheers mate the carbon has made a massive difference just something with the mirrors...
  7. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

There not 'too' bad. I get roughly the same mpg as I did from my stage 2+ K1. Servicing intervals are the worst part lol
  8. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Thanks, it's getting there now :D
  9. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Done some mods to the car, was liking the look with the carbon splitter so got carbon side spats, skirt extensions and rear extensions, got all these fitted. Then decided to order some new wheels, couple of days later these arrived Got them fitted and did some more pics :)...
  10. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Cheers mate, yeah spoiler has been annoying me for a bit lol Cheers mate. Have got a price from Rexpeed for the rest of the carbon. Cheers for mentioning it. Did you get any import tax when you bought stuff?
  11. ChrisCurzon

Subaru STI 330s Hatch

Like this a lot, i contemplated one of these instead of my Evo as i've had a blob eye STi previously but opted for the Evo this time. Really nice car though and what you've done is the direction i would take it in, looking loads better at the front now. Nice work mate
  12. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Few bits done on the car recently, firstly some new radiator stays, mine had started to rust so were looking a little worse for for wear Also got a battery cover and heat shield so things look a little tidier Spoiler has been sanded down and re-lacquered too, happy with the result, looks...
  13. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

The way forward mate, nothing like it :D
  14. ChrisCurzon

My K1 at last-New Alloys on

Just had a read through mate, some good mods been added, like it a lot :D
  15. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Good shout, cheers mate, will drop him an email when saved up a little bit to see what sort of price he gives
  16. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Looks sweet mate, what i want on mine, just gotta save up first lol
  17. ChrisCurzon

leon cupra - winter protection

I'm an Evo man though, i think the 2.5 engine has put you off lol I'm not saying but other cars can have big bills too ;) I always thought the WALK kit was a massive improvement personally? You should be alright at stage 1 with the clutch too. I think you should get a Spec C and make it...
  18. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Always the way and usually in a heap of a car, sure they do it just to annoy people :censored: Did come out to this at Asda the other day with a GTR parked next to me, didn't mind so much but i think he was just showing off lol
  19. ChrisCurzon

leon cupra - winter protection

Buy another Jap car and man up you know my feelings lol ;)
  20. ChrisCurzon

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Empty multi story parking, no dents :p Plus that carpark has about 60 disabled bays per floor, thankfully there aren't enough disabled people to use them all
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.