Search results

1. _AJ

busy weekend more changes done engine bay.

Did you remove it from the car? Or whilst still attaching in the engine bay?
  2. _AJ

My New Cupra!

Same here ;)
  3. _AJ

Front Cupra badge

Okay. It's just that the 'U' has fallen out, so will need to replace the badge l suppose. Would SEAT stock a replacable badge? Or would one of eBay do the job?
  4. _AJ

Front Cupra badge

:think: ................ :w4nk:
  5. _AJ

Front Cupra badge

How is the front Cupra badge attached to the grill???
  6. _AJ

Polo rear wiper

received :D Will give it a go over the weekend.
  7. _AJ

Polo rear wiper

cheers fella pm sent ;)
  8. _AJ

Polo rear wiper

Yeah it does click when l push it on... so l can't see that being a problem??? I take it there is only one sort of cap that will fit this polo arm???
  9. _AJ

Polo rear wiper

Got and fitted the polo rear wiper to go with the front bosch areo wipers. Thing is, fitted it all fine all lined up etc, but when you turn the wiper it gets about 2 thirds round and the bolt cap pops off?? Anyone else had this? Does it need trimming in anyway? Cheers.
  10. _AJ

Fiat coupe 20v Turbo, 304mmx28mm 4x100 brakes discs

interesting..... cheers fella. Don't suppose you or anyone knows a rough price at how much these 'carriers' would be???
  11. _AJ

Fiat coupe 20v Turbo, 304mmx28mm 4x100 brakes discs

Only slightly of subject.... But would the front Brembo calipers from a Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo fit the Ibiza Cupra???
  12. _AJ

pic of std cupra intercooler?

Ibiza one is rectangular yes, so you may have a Golf one. Picture is was l found by searching..... ;) Shows a standard IC against a Forge FMIC, but you get the picture.
  13. _AJ

Cupra overheating

Can someone please tell me how you get the thing off????? Need to know the power rating of the battery so that they can order the correct one?
  14. _AJ

Cupra overheating

Is the Ibiza the only VAG car that has this Fuse holder on top of the battery design??? So l'd have to get a new one from SEAT or will other VAG dealers supply the part?
  15. _AJ

Cupra overheating

Right, so l checked the fuses and l think l found the problem. The fuse on the right (closest to the wing) has totally corroded. Pulled the fuse out, but it only had one tooth sticking out, so l believe the other one has melted and broken off in the holder?!?!?!?!? So options, can l...
  16. _AJ

Cupra overheating

My car got a bit warm when sitting on the spot the other day, so after reading this thread l thought l check out the fan and secondery pump situation. Car weren't on long enough for the fans to kick in, but after switching the car off l couldn't hear the pump :( So l take it, the first...
  17. _AJ

Mk3 Cupra Rear

Is the Polo one the same as the Fabia??? What sort of price are they, roughly?? Cheers
  18. _AJ

Mk3 Cupra Rear

Yeah l've seen and l like... Just wanting to see and weigh up the other options. The difference is that it is more "aero" like and modern compared to the older looking Ibiza ones l believe...???
  19. _AJ

Mk3 Cupra Rear

All this recent talk of de-wipering the rear etc, has got me searching and got me thinking. I've seen the recent pics of the last successful attempt at de-wipering. But am not sure whether too go for it or not, as l've also read up on upgrading the rear wiper for that of another model...
  20. _AJ

"small" mirror

What l thought, thanks for confirming
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.