Search results

1. mintyWRX

mk2 strut brace for mk3 fitting

I'm thinking a washer on the top and some WD40 on the rubber bush will help ease any unwanted squeak?
  2. mintyWRX

Thanks mate - I'll give this a crack in the next couple of days. Cheers.
  3. mintyWRX

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220397278624 - I have bought this and it has arrived. Looks like it will fit but I'm not sure it it goes under the bushes, over the bushes, or over the retaining plate on top of the bushes... Also, the adjustable center, do you pull the struts...
  4. mintyWRX

What mpg should I expect from a Cupra?

Conservative Revo Stage 2 on Ibiza Cupra 1.8T - approx 27-30mpg around town, 37-41mpg on the motorway depending on briskness of progress.
  5. mintyWRX

New Front Brakes on mk3 Cupra

I use this set up - its fantastic. The best you can do without upgrading disk size.
  6. mintyWRX

Gearbox oil

Sweet - thanks. Would I need some stands - or can I do it with the car sat on a jack / on the wheels?
  7. mintyWRX

Rear Beam Bushes

Was the £30 for a pair ?
  8. mintyWRX

Rear Beam Bushes

You sure? - how does this compare to the below? ALSO: *NEW* product: MK3 Rear Beam bush (not Poly) - £150+vat (pair) {as used by Badgerwagen 2nd half of lasr race season, VERY big improvement in rear end stability. Joint Vibratechnik/Badger5 initiated product.}...
  9. mintyWRX

Chrome mirror opinions...

Its not like I'm pointing fingers... I drive one!
  10. mintyWRX

:whistle:
  11. mintyWRX

Votes: Cool: 1 Chavvy: 999999999999 Its an Ibiza Cupra tho - it was designed to be chavvy!.... :blink:
  12. mintyWRX

Cos one day I'll need to sell the old dog - tho not so old at 59K miles :)
  13. mintyWRX

Yeah - there is a full post on removing the doorcard somewhere.
  14. mintyWRX

Man, the reaction has been like a bad rash... I think it might be back to boring blue - maybe with some silver flecks in it.
  15. mintyWRX

Yeah - that one crossed my mind. Would have people wondering where the silver ibiza with the blue mirrors hangs out...
  16. mintyWRX

Got a post up in the photoshop section. How about I airbrush em with sharks teeth.
  17. mintyWRX

Hmmm... not many fans... Stubby should be in the mail and its not the right colour, so a change is in order. Shocking pink? Or the boring basic Blue?
  18. mintyWRX

I'm thinking about getting a stubby drivers mirror and chroming both drivers and passengers side mirrors... S3 style - car is a Mk3 Cupra - Midnight Blue. Good idea?
  19. mintyWRX

Rear Beam Bushes

Woot woot.
  20. mintyWRX

Rear Beam Bushes

I'm in for a possible group buy...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.