Search results

1. Klang J

Is your supercharger getting louder? FR

When i first go my FR i could hardly hear it. now after 4k miles its really noticable. its like a scalexric car at low revs. has yours got louder the more miles you put on?
  2. Klang J

New gear box software?

as above.....what is it? i keep hearing bout it
  3. Klang J

Boca/Cupra/Fr register

techie - Bocanegra in candy white. Octane2097 - FR TSI in Luna Grey Vtxracer - FR TSI in Candy white. Daryld - FR TSI in emocion red (think thats how its spelt) Stu38 - Bocanegra in Dakota Red collegeboy09 - FR TSI in Candy white. spikeydoo - Bocanegra in candy white. MacFever - FR in...
  4. Klang J

Cupra pulling away problem

this sort of happens to mine. but without the grinding. its almost impossible to set of slow
  5. Klang J

FR Supercharger. Noise, & flatspot....

whencan you hear it?
  6. Klang J

FR Supercharger. Noise, & flatspot....

Can you hear yours, if so how loud, how often and between what revs. I thought someone on hear said you could defo hear it but I struggle too. Begining to think its not working... The only reason I ask apart from not hearing it is when I set of slow from a standing start there will almost be...
  7. Klang J

FR Supercharger sound

Is that bad?
  8. Klang J

FR Supercharger sound

noticed something yesterday, im wondering if its the supercharger spooling up. In some gear 2 or 3rd at about 3k revs , if you give the accel pedal a quick sharp gentle prod ( dont stamp on it) i can hear a chirp then it stops. is this the supercharger? it lasts no longer than a chip...
  9. Klang J

"Cupra sound" on a FR TSI

so can you buy and fit that then
  10. Klang J

"Cupra sound" on a FR TSI

we need to find out what this is on the Cupra/boc. Im sure it could be retro fitted..... 1 and a half weeks till i get my fr . cant wait
  11. Klang J

iPod adaptor / iPhone 3GS compatibility in Cupra

can this cable be bought at a later date. after you have taken delivery for example
  12. Klang J

FR TSI just put my name down!!!

Nosie wise how do you find it. I quite like the burble of the exhaust on the old FR when illdling and driving in 2nd and holding it at around 4000 revs
  13. Klang J

FR TSI just put my name down!!!

Just put my name changed down for the FR DSG. I have a FR 1.8T anyone changed like like this? how do u like urs
  14. Klang J

Boost gauge help ..where do i tap the vacuum pipe to?

is that the DV by the way?
  15. Klang J

top man! whats been confusing is the picture on that thread is different to ones ave seen looking on google in the VW forums. they seem to recomend to tap into another area near the fuel pump? confusing eh
  16. Klang J

as above, I have used search, not found anything really, its for a mk4 ibiza fr 1,8t, has any one got any pictures?
  17. Klang J

Advice needed to wire up gauges

also would the same colour of wires be the same behind the head light switch? as on the HU loom?
  18. Klang J

which is the earth, sorry am abit of dummy when it comes to electrics
  19. Klang J

sorry mate that was you. The info defo right then?
  20. Klang J

are they defo right? someone above said they wern sure? I dont wanna splice the wrong wire
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.