Search results

1. 130 spring codes

Colour codes if anyone knows them?
  2. 130 spring codes

Anyone know the spring codes for 130 Mk4s?
  3. Clocks removal

Not quite sure I would agree with "so easy" more like "so tight for space"
  4. starting problem

I was going to replace both my starter and battery but discovered that the connection from the solenoid into the starter casing wasn't as tight as it could be so nipped that up together with a new battery and finally after a year of poor hot starting it now zips over and fires straight away
  5. starting problem

Has this been solved? My PD130 also became bad to start when hot I'm reading up on the Hammand Mod to trick the ECU into a different map if the engine can't reach 280rpm when hot has anyone tried this?
  6. Auxiliary belt tensioner replacement PD130

Mine doesn't have any sort of dustcap? Can you send me a pic of one by any chance?
  7. Auxiliary belt tensioner replacement PD130

So I presumed my car had a solid pulley on the alternator rather than a seized one. What's the possibility of this and how do I recognise a clutch type pulley?
  8. diagnostic code help please ibiza cupra tdi

No the N75 is a control valve in the main solenoid block. There is only one boost pressure sensor. On mine it is in the top of the intercooler, on yours I think it is in the top elbow pipe coming out of uour intercooler
  9. Over boosting problem !!

How do you know it is overboosting? My car had a recent problem and was recording overboosting but it was a failed MAP sensor
  10. Auxiliary belt tensioner replacement PD130

Well I presume its a solid pulley! How should I recognise a freewheeler?
  11. Auxiliary belt tensioner replacement PD130

Oh I see So the electrical load on full lock would load up the alternator then? I have read of these freewheel pulleys but my car has a solid pulley on the alternator, (perhaps because its a cheapy Seat not VW) it was just the tensioner starting to allow the belt to flap about New belt and...
  12. Auxiliary belt tensioner replacement PD130

Can anyone tell me what to expect in replacing the tensioner on a PD130 engine? How much desmantling needs to take place to get the tensioner out and what needs to be dismantled? Cheers
  13. diagnostic code help please ibiza cupra tdi

My car now seems to have been fixed by replacement of the boost pressure sensor
  14. Wiring Diagram need for Ibiza Mk4 - ECU pinouts and wiring to N75 valve please

The car is playing up N75 valve is coming up as a fault code, but the code CAN NOT be cleared suggesting possible wiring fault. Failure of the late combined multi pack N75 valve seems to be very uncommon so possible fault in the wiring harness between the ECU and N75 valve
  15. Wiring Diagram need for Ibiza Mk4 - ECU pinouts and wiring to N75 valve please

Wiring diagram needed for Ibiza Mk4 1.9tdi 130 ideally. Specifically ECU pinouts and wiring to N75 valve please. Any suggestions or help please?
  16. diagnostic code help please ibiza cupra tdi

Hello I'm having problems with my PD130 at the moment which are not yet resolved but its beginning to look like an N75 valve fault OR a fault in the wiring between the ECU and N75 valve I don't know about the fault codes that you are quoting but I have leaarnt that "overboosting" shows up in...
  17. Garaged 7 times.. now turbo has blown!

What other forum would be a good site for discussing the pros and cons of Seat ownership then? I think this is probably the best one :-) lol I will indeed have a very nice and well maintained red 130 Sport for sale this summer if anyone would like one........
  18. Garaged 7 times.. now turbo has blown!

Ran VWs and Audis as road cars for twenty years and used to really rate them. I still have and love my MK1 Gti Cabriolet and Mk2 GTi 8V, just a shame that Seat and Skoda take a reasonable basic design with VW/Audi components and build something inferior poorly thought out fittings, lights...
  19. Garaged 7 times.. now turbo has blown!

Most cars with an "S" badge are duds........
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.