Search results

1. brwmogazos

My Ibiza Cupra MK4 1.8T 20vt.Big Turbo GT28RS setup in progress

I am not sure if you can find these griles any more. They are MS Designs. I was wondering the same think in case someone steals them or something...but then again i would just make some custom ones... I''ll take the chance to update this thread lol... Not much has been going on with my...
  2. brwmogazos

yep. I noticed they are a lot lot heavier than the T1Rs...the T1Rs seem to be a bit grippier but the side wals on the paradas feel stiffer. I took the car for a drive in a twisty countryroad, just to break them down by thrashing them lol but streets around here are full of pot holes-worn down...
  3. brwmogazos

Hello, been a while since I last updated this thread...lol. Well those front grills were MS designs. I think they are discontinued and they were bought for arround130 quid from a local auto parts shop here in Greece. I think its better for you to custom make a set of these instead. Am...
  4. brwmogazos

Raymond's Ibiza FR PD130

excellent....we need some more pics of the wheels in various angles! You don't see many concave face wheels that fit the beezas
  5. brwmogazos

Raymond's Ibiza FR PD130

Those wheels look stunning mate. so they are 17s x 8.25 with spacers. How big spacers? Would they fit without clearance problems with the front arches you reckon?+ Big brake kit? Have always been looking for concave wheels that could replace my Cupra wheels without any luck ! :(
  6. brwmogazos

Benzys TDI FR

your rarb is @ its hardest setting.
  7. brwmogazos

Matt's Red Ibiza FR TDI on RHs, with added plywood and plastic :)

nice idea on the shells mate but as a hunter myself i believe it will look bad in a couple of weeks as these shells corrode so easily! :( they will be full of rust asap :(
  8. brwmogazos

MK3 Ibiza was k04 now gtx2867r badger 5 mapped 387bhp for now

Nice work. Why you decided to upgrade your fuel lines with bigger-braided ones? I dont think its necessary with this turbocharger, at least for my 6L beeza. Where did you fit the walbro pump? Under the car? Did you relocate the fuel filter in the engine bay? This is a point which i am...
  9. brwmogazos

Small update. Did the timing belt service 10 000km earlier (50 000kms) since i aint using the car that much. Had no time to install the rear beam bushes (garage was overloaded lol) Updated my tune a bit so now the supposedly correct fuel consumption values are displayed in the dash Removed...
  10. brwmogazos

heheh....will do that in the future mate. Upgrade fuel pump with another one, in tank to avoid an inline one + harness etc etc... upgrade the engine mount (the one below battery) with a vibra techniques install custom catch tank install powerflex rear axle wishbones etc etc... all of that...
  11. brwmogazos

Looking good mate! Whats the max psi you plan to push your gtx up to? That catch can looks huge :p
  12. brwmogazos

youll be fine mate :). That 2867R will be spot on i believe for your car. Maybe too much power lol , but powerfull enough :D. I believe 300HP for our small ibizas is more than enough for a daily driver. More than that and you have to reduce boost to be able to reduce that wheelspin...
  13. brwmogazos

Good news. Fingers crossed and your manifold would be fine...
  14. brwmogazos

Been a while since i last updated this thread... Havent had the time to do much with the car in the past few months as i have been busy at work. Still i havent finished fine tuning my unitronic remap, need to service the car as it has already 50 000 kms and i am thinking of also replacing...
  15. brwmogazos

That GTX turbo will be spot on! Am also planning on upgradeing my 28RS with this GTX for some more top end power.
  16. brwmogazos

Got the brace installed along with the engine torque mount so finished with the engine bay for now. Need to install my Powerflex rear beam bushes Need to book a fine tune session with cupraman(Unitronic chipped dealer) and thats it for now...thinking of dropping the gtx idea...and spend...
  17. brwmogazos

Got back home again (south) so it was time to find some time to install the piping i took for powdercoating etc. Due to extreme wheather conditions (cold), i couldnt be asked to finish with the parts so i still need to install the strut brace + engine torque damper and mounts etc...
  18. brwmogazos

TR's best ibiza 6L.. RZ TDI

looking great that front honeycomb grille is custom made or you can buy it just like that? so that you can use the side FR ones to match?
  19. brwmogazos

Bungle's MK4 Ibiza Cupra!

Thats good then! i already replaced my liners even with the 17" cupra alloys :( and after just one trip theyre damaged again :(
  20. brwmogazos

Bungle's MK4 Ibiza Cupra!

looking nice buddy! How are your arches with those 18".Are you rubbing alot with them? 215-35-18 i guess?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.