Search results

1. Gloss or Matt black wheels on Cupra??

http://home.btclick.com/dcluer/page3.html Have a look here mate, I have matt black.
  2. Brake pad warning light on after fitting new pads

well assuming the sensor pad cable has been connected properly, chances are the connector on the car is corroded? sensor relies on a signal, when signal broken ie loss of connection when pad low and severs wire then your dash light comes on.
  3. LCR lowering suspension

Hi Guys n Gals It's been a while asin the middle east. But my car is back home and I miss it:cry: Just curious who of you have lowered the LCR with a great result for ride comfort (no worse that standard) but great handling on track days and what kits you went for. Any tips much...
  4. DanGB's GTX2867 4WD Mk2 Leon Sport TFSI - New brake setup

Nice Motor Dan, Nice transformation from STD. Would love to see what 380 feels like!
  5. What does the OEM Armrest look like

I think it's the same as the A3 one but it is defnitiely the one in the last picture you posted. The nicest looking IMO. You need to cut the coin tray out as the armrest bolts at that point. It will flip up and down and lock in a few positions. You can lock it back in full upright position...
  6. miltek exhaust blowing!!

yeah my milltek is blowing in the same place. Need to have a closer look yet. BBT fitted it so will get them to look but looked like a naff gasket at first glance. is your lambda probe very close to heat shield too?
  7. Blueflame Vs Milltek Vs Piper

I have a Milltek system (200 cell) on my LCR, then added Piper DP later. Milltek oval (flat) tailpipe is good but not the best style for the LCR. The OEM oval was the best for me. The Piper DP is nicely made. Wish I had known earlier and gone for a full Piper system.
  8. sixth gear

Might as well take out your turbo and flog it!:lol:
  9. K&N Filters, Induction Kits and the Like ...

Hi... to put it simply... The more fuel & air mix you get into the engine, the more power you get out of it. Economy is based on the most effecient combustion you get and how you drive so improving performance with kit and/or a remap will only hit economy really because as you have more...
  10. remapping survey- reliability issues

I wouldn't let that put you off! Surely it's not unreasonable to expect you need to replace more frequently or uprate parts when you have increased power & torque output with a remap!! I have an 03 LCR (55k miles) now revo stage 2. It's still going on original clutch and has done track days...
  11. Need some help with my key fob

I had this problem last week with my flip key remote. Changed battery and still no luck. Fortunately my dealer reprogrammed my key for FREE! yes FREE! I might buy another flip key =£90 for remote/key + £45 for programming (dealer) :D
  12. What induction kit and DV combo have people got fitted?

Forge 007P with TIP + Pipercross Viper induction
  13. Central Locking failed!

Hi Thanks for your help guys... all sorted. Sicup Seat (WJ King) kindly reprogrammed key for me for free!! I changed the battery first too of course. :D
  14. Central Locking failed!

Hi Peeps, Found these methods searching: Appreciate any comments... The thing is can I do something similar to resync without a drivers door lock?? Re Sync (1) 1 - get both keys - the one with the remote (A) and the normal key (B) 2 - note this must be done within 30 seconds as the...
  15. Central Locking failed!

I will try searching for info on resyncing the key... coz I don't have a clue:lol::whistle: If anyone beats me to it I will appreciate it. What would we do without SCN?:cry:
  16. Central Locking failed!

That's very helpful! Didn't want to break it. Cheers:clap:
  17. Central Locking failed!

Ta. update Central locking works fine on car but not remotely. have changed battery in flip key fob. Shall and can I just buy the remote part of the flip key? Programming to car required. any other ideas? would vag com show anything? what fun... can lock car from inside and then shut...
  18. Central Locking failed!

Cheers guys'n'gals, you're all stars. Thanks for your help! Even Banana man needs help from other heroes, ha ha
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise