Search results

1. Wardy TDi

Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Glad I found this thread, as I'll probably be doing this shortly!
  2. Wardy TDi

Anyone got an FR DSG coming off PCP soon?

They'll probably try it above 12k, at least for a while :)
  3. Wardy TDi

2nd hand, this is probably my best option. http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/seat/leon/seat-leon-tsi-fr-dsg-sat-nav-system-bluetooth-alloy-wheels-climate-control-power-steering-remote-central-locking/5663747?v=c Also to give an idea of pricing. This is what started me thinking...
  4. Wardy TDi

FR spec, but either petrol or diesel is fine. Would quite like to see how the 1.4T petrol performs really. Still in two minds about just ordering a new one. Have been tempted by the Cupras, but need a bit more economy than that I'm afraid!
  5. Wardy TDi

Soon = within the next month, if my current car sells. Depends on what your settlement figures are really, if you're not near the end of the term. Drop me some vehicle details over PM if you like.
  6. Wardy TDi

That they're interested in selling? Must be DSG, but can be hatch or ST. Engine wise I'm not too bothered, petrol or diesel is fine. I'm looking to buy shortly and would rather buy from a member, rather than having a dealer add margin on! Cheers, Steve
  7. Wardy TDi

W8 Passat Interior Light Installation

They're sold separately on eBay. Two sellers at the moment; this one is the cheapest: http://tinyurl.com/6x2m9vy Then the light either from VW, or there's sellers on eBay again. Part cost is probably around £45 (non-sunroof).
  8. Wardy TDi

Parts for sale????????????

No, not any more. There used to be one, but it's been removed. For more info/background: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=208200
  9. Wardy TDi

Shaun VW Passat Wagon - Project over

Nice Passat [B)] Like what you've got planned. I might be stating the obvious here, but TT Comps will be 5x100 and the Passat uses 5x112?
  10. Wardy TDi

ChipEx Group Buy 25% Discount

Looks good this - nice price too :) Steve
  11. Wardy TDi

Audi TT seats into LC

I reckon they'll fit. I know someone who fitted them to a Fabia, for example. That needed alteration to the rails, but I'm 90+% sure you won't need any alteration here as the basic floorpan is the same between the Mk1 Leon and Mk1 TT. Steve
  12. Wardy TDi

What do you guys use for...Bugs on the windscreen?

I go slightly less hardcore and just carry some Meg's Bug & Tar remover and a MF cloth :)
  13. Wardy TDi

Indicator Probs - Cruise Control

No worries. I've personal experience of U18 and would recommend their services. Not heard of Vagtech personally. Steve
  14. Wardy TDi

Indicator Probs - Cruise Control

www.unit18.co.uk are about an hour from you, near Northampton. I'm sure Ally will sort you out :) Steve
  15. Wardy TDi

MK1 Leon FR TDI, Stealth Edition [PREPPING FOR SALE]

Very nice; wouldn't mind getting one in this spec myself ;) How much did the armrest set you back? Steve
  16. Wardy TDi

Double DIN Headunits

Thanks. Searching didn't bring up much, as I think the search engine considered 'DIN' too short :) Cheers, Steve
  17. Wardy TDi

Double DIN Headunits

Anyone have one fitted that they'd recommend. Thinking of something from Alpine or Pioneer, and needs to have full iPod control available and the Bluetooth phone functionality, or the option of adding a module. Any suggestions welcome. Photos would also be good, to see it fitted :D Cheers...
  18. Wardy TDi

difference between Cupra & FR

Ah right I see. So is it also luck of the draw on FRs with the mirrors? Steve
  19. Wardy TDi

difference between Cupra & FR

Weren't Cupra TDis also fitted with a 312mm brake setup, where as the later FRs got the 288mm setup? And does each variant come with electric folding mirrors, or was that another change? Steve
  20. Wardy TDi

Fabia Wiper/Cupra Badge.

I might have a Fabia wiper spare. I'll have a look and drop you a PM if I have. Steve
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.