Search results

1. UncleFester

Anyone remember SeatCarClub and that awful man?

It's very rare i genuinely feel smug about the undoing of people but in this one instance, it is fully deserved. I have no doubt that he was at it before we met him on seat owners club, we'll probably never know the true extent of it. Sadly M0rk is correct - he'll never get the true punishment...
  2. UncleFester

One can only hope there is someone with sufficiently low standards.
  3. UncleFester

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-37895322?SThisFB Well he finally got his 10 seconds of fame in court and Karma came back and delivered in spades. :banned:
  4. UncleFester

Red Honda S2000

You're clearly still high on resin :-P
  5. UncleFester

Red Honda S2000

Aygo is jap - keeping that as is the bike :)
  6. UncleFester

Red Honda S2000

Almost time to call time on this one - S2000 is on the way out due to getting a bike license. Got an Aygo for the daily slog and I'm just not using it any more. In the 5+ years i've had it .... it has been pretty much faultless and is now at a shade under 100k miles and still as sweet as it...
  7. UncleFester

Robbie C's Ibiza Cupra

I presume you can drive so this isn't a suck eggs type post but do get the Geo checked on the car before you really track it and watch the videos online of the number of S2000 owners who swap ends and bang into stuff - it seems one or two suffer a poor transition from playstation heroics to real...
  8. UncleFester

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

BFI wins haha good lad :D
  9. UncleFester

52 LCR Leak (Not Door Seals)

As well as sealing it .. dont forget to clean all the dead leaves and crud out of the drain hole so that the area doesn't filll with water in the first place.
  10. UncleFester

Pic request and opinions - Leon PD150 lowered on 17's

Weitec coilovers and 17" ProRace1.2 wheels.
  11. UncleFester

have you been pulled over for poke on your alloys?

The only thing i'd say ( having had very recent and paint removing experience of this) is that when some twunt drives into you and they have poke on their wheels, it does far more damage than just having plastic and thin metal bounced off your car, not sure i'd want to see what it would do to a...
  12. UncleFester

Or just use it as an excuse to get proper arch extensions made, fitted and blended in. The problem is the second you stand out from the crowd ( physically as well) you become a target for attention. Fitting wider wheels with lower offsets but inside bigger arches will be subtle but not illegal...
  13. UncleFester

It's a good forum to use and at least you get real answers from MOT testers rather than just internet hearsay :)
  14. UncleFester

It was punting about the MOT forums a while back as one of the potential new changes, not sure if it's in yet but it would be worth checking with a VOSA station or post a question here. http://forums.motester.co.uk/ :)
  15. UncleFester

I *think* there is a new rule in the offing where wheels AND tyres must be within the arch - keep an eye out for that :)
  16. UncleFester

2011 Black Sapphire BMW 335D M Sport - CAR STOLEN YH11 HJD

The only caveat i'd add is that when you're paying that kind of money for a car, you want to be sure there are NO extras that need adding and as few options for tuning as possible as you bought it as fast / quick / good handling / complete as you need. That said, the reason i don't bother with...
  17. UncleFester

Still think it's a lot of cash to pay for for barge weight and numb steering .....
  18. UncleFester

The new GT86? Mmmmm quick at the POD or fun to drive ... 'quick' is relative. Fun is key or at least that's what I look for when I buy a car.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.