Search results

1. Power Steering Warning Light - Help !!! (I know I'm not the first)

2l more than enough . To bleed ,full lock each side a few times .simples .
  2. Resetting Service Interval Display

Just tried using these instructions , http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4641393#post4641393 After changing value to 0 ,do it , it displays out of range . Anyone have any info ,suggestions ? Forgot to say ,did a full scan ,no codes found .
  3. New mirror needed !!!

Morning all . Some **** hit daughters car last night smashing N/S mirror and scuffing door and quarter panel . The scuffs may Tcut but the mirror housing is bent back with 1 fixing keeping it on door . Any suggestions as where to buy ? Ebay painted cap is £25 and primed complete mirror is £47...
  4. was satnav a standard feature ?

The cars just 1 year old . The advert was from a garage .I`ve tried that link but only shows 2007 ,but the day we picked the car up it showed March 2015 .
  5. was satnav a standard feature ?

Cheers for that info .Daughters car has no satnav but has connection on dash .Dealer said it wasn,t advertised as having satnav but I,m sure the advert said it did . I thought I`d saved the advert but sadly I didn,t otherwise I`d push for free servicing after mentioning Trading Standards ...
  6. was satnav a standard feature ?

Was the portable satnav a standard feature on a 2014 Ibiza FR 1.2 TSi ?
  7. USB port ?

Memory card it is then .Cheers for the info .
  8. USB port ?

My daughter gets her 2014 FR on Sunday and has her music on a usb stick . Is it possible to fit a usb port if not already fitted ?
  9. ASDA 5/40 oil

Just seen 5l fully synth 5/40 £14 ,says it meets 505.01 . Anyone used it or recommend it ? Any good just for topping up till next service in 2k miles ?
  10. Power Steering Warning Light - Help !!! (I know I'm not the first)

Car is now back on the road . After considering a recon pump I found a guaranteed working used pump for £45 .All fitted ,fresh fluid and it seems fine ,no PAS light on dash and steering feels lighter . I did a full scan and got 1 new code - 44 00816 power steering sensor (G250) 37-10 Faulty...
  11. Dodgy drivers lock ?

Imagine the scene ,you get in car ,keys in ignition but you open bonnet to check something ,get out of car and shut drivers door and all doors lock ! Luckily they have a spare . Drivers door lock mech faulty ? Its a neighbours car and this is all the info I know at the moment .
  12. Power Steering Warning Light - Help !!! (I know I'm not the first)

Borrowed an ancient laptop that had VCDS lite ,the basic free version and found these faults .Can,t copy n paste results as laptop couldn,t handle a USB drive ,here goes , COMMON 08 AUTO HVAC 00819 HIGH PRESSURE SENSOR (G65) 07-00 SIGNAL TOO LOW 00819 SHAREWARE VERSION...
  13. Power Steering Warning Light - Help !!! (I know I'm not the first)

PAS no longer works when warning light is on . It isn,t too hard without PAS except parking etc but I`m worried about putting too much strain on the steering column . Forgot to mention earlier ,a friend of a friend used a Snapon scanner (free of charge )and got 01309 no communication . But...
  14. Power Steering Warning Light - Help !!! (I know I'm not the first)

Batterys been eliminated .Just fitted a new 70ah 640cca 096 ,no difference .
  15. Power Steering Warning Light - Help !!! (I know I'm not the first)

Not yet . PAS has been iffy for a week now . Its fine on a morning ,drive 12 mile ,restart and the faults back .The faults never came on while driving but has disappeared twice while driving .Once I managed 2 restarts after a 12 mile drive with no fault but 12 mile later fault returned on...
  16. Power Steering Warning Light - Help !!! (I know I'm not the first)

Did this get sorted ? I`m having similar problems with a Polo 9n .
  17. rear washer leaking...

You can get a repair kit ,bout £40 .
  18. Arosa TDi misfire

Cheers . Well, rocker cover off etc and did a continuity check on all wires ,all ok except one wire on No2 inj,took longer to get continuity . Cleaned all pins and tightened them with small screwdriver ,applied dielectric grease to pins and large connecting plug pins,reassembled and all seems...
  19. Arosa TDi misfire

Daughters cars is on 124k and tonight she called to say it was kangarooing/shaking , and was scared . A cheap OBD scanner got code 18075 .We noticed the wiring connector wasn,t fully clicked tight ,so clicked it shut and the engine seemed fine for about 1 min,when double checking the...
  20. tracking after wheel bearing change ?

Just had front tyres changed and tracking done but they couldn,t do camber . The before settings were -LEFT camber , -1.00 deg , toe 5.8mm RIGHT camber ,-1.40 deg , toe 3.9mm After settings -LEFT camber ,-1.20 deg , toe -0.7mm...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.