Search results

1. simon34

Pictures of your lowered Leons please

My sport lowered on H&R
  2. simon34

What would you change first on a new FR TDi???

put a set of h&r springs on shocks are fine and coilovers are a waste of time unless your going to do alot of track time
  3. simon34

cleaned my rear

Thanks matey was the sort of trim i was thinking of
  4. simon34

Here is my new purchase

Nice one matey nice colour too
  5. simon34

cleaned my rear

yep tail pipe is on the list of things to do does let the back down a bit now
  6. simon34

cleaned my rear

Thanks matey think th rear wiper may have to go now even if its just for the summer
  7. simon34

cleaned my rear

nope had to have them taken out and the holes welded up same with the tow eye cover mate
  8. simon34

cleaned my rear

Yep theres ones in the lights so should be ok
  9. simon34

cleaned my rear

Thanks matey just hope i never need to be towed backwards lol
  10. simon34

cleaned my rear

while the car was in having the dent done thought i would have the rear cleaned up a bit what do you think. before after
  11. simon34

My leon tdi sport

just got the car back from the bodyshop so the dent in the rear quarter is gone and so are some bits from the back itsa bit cleaner now i think though towing may be a problem hehehehehhe look no dent and look no well i will leave that to you lot
  12. simon34

Screenwash Recommendations

I use seat's own one its dead cheep if you buy the big bottle not the accessory one and it works fine
  13. simon34

Seat and garage finally replace my car

Worst link ever tam :D
  14. simon34

New Wheels

looks nice matey agree with the lowering asap
  15. simon34

3.5yr old LCR with 9k miles?

As long as it has had its yearly services it should be ok unlikely its been clocked as the ecu records milage and time used i think my leon had only done 1.5k in 9 months was reged to seat uk and used for press shots for saints rugby team
  16. simon34

Body Kit collection

try here matey http://www.motorspeed.com/store_main.asp?int_catalog_id=1&int_category_id=0&int_subcategory_id=0&int_page=3&int_product_id=2221
  17. simon34

Rear Lights

theres aftermarket hella ones about already matey just not right hand drive
  18. simon34

Cupra Pillars

check out here woody http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=120639
  19. simon34

Considering a Seat Leon Cupra 20VT

guess you might want to ask in the mk1 leon section matey
  20. simon34

New 18'' wheels on Leon MK2

I have H&R 29176-1 on mine and the ride is much better than the seat sport/fr springs less crashing bouncing and body roll a vast improvment imho
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.