Search results

1. Thomohawk

Bailey Motorsport Dump Valves

Haven't changed the DV on mine at all yet. But from the threads on here it seems any atmospheric blow off valve will cause you probs....
  2. Thomohawk

sell my lcr and buy a sti uk??

Jeez.... glad I sold mine now!! Does that mean I'm not a :w4nk: er anymore...?!?!?!? :shrug: :w4nk: er!
  3. Thomohawk

Go have a shot of one m8... Job Done!! :drive1:
  4. Thomohawk

Hey m8. I have recently gone from an 03 STi PPP to the LCR so can probably answer any questions you might have. First off - the Scooby you're looking at.. is it the bug-eye version (round headlights?) I presume so on an 02 plate. Not that it makes a huge difference but I would recoemend...
  5. Thomohawk

Just fitted Forge DV..........quick question?

Aye, the task itself looks dead straight forward... just getting to the clips - especially the lower jubilee looks a right fiddle. I'm sure once I'm standing the with the nice new shiney Forge part in my hand I'll get it done... albeit with a few skint knuckles :rolleyes:
  6. Thomohawk

Just fitted Forge DV..........quick question?

Alright all. Sorry to hijack, but didn't want to start another DV thread. Anyway, I'm currently waiting on my Forge DV to arrive in the mail and just thought I'd have a wee look under the engine cover to see what size clips I'll need to buy when I get around to fitting the new DV. First...
  7. Thomohawk

Past Midnight

I've owned my LCR for 6 or 7 months now and have yet to wash it........ by hand anyway. :( Since moving into my flat it's just easier to go by one of these jet-wash type places and hand over a few ££'s. :shrug: Have to confess to cleaning my previous cars at stupid o'clock tho. Used get...
  8. Thomohawk

Lcr Sill Jacking Point Blanking Plates

I made the fitter at my local tyre place look very stupid a couple of weeks ago with these wee things..... let him play about with the covers for 5 mins before showing him how to fit it. Line the outer edge up, push back, and squeeze the inner edge into place - doddle!
  9. Thomohawk

REVO Dealer in Glasgow

Drivers - that's the one. From discussions with Star and what I've been told by folks on here, the Star Map is a bit different from the typical Revo map. Less aggressive better / longer pull. Just thought I'd ask about Drivers, as all you see on the forums is Revo. So might be worth...
  10. Thomohawk

REVO Dealer in Glasgow

Alright chaps. Have been mulling over having my LCR remapped for a while now, and had originally intended on using Star Performance in Kirkcaldy (as recomended by folks on here). However, after reading one of the many REVO threads I decided to check out their site and see if there was...
  11. Thomohawk

Badge Removal

Cheers guys. Have a good weekend!
  12. Thomohawk

Badge Removal

:lol: :lol: I realise that, but will be putting it back on - thinking about changing the colour of it. :p What about the front one on the grille, is that bolted on too? Accessed from inside the engine bay? Cheers.
  13. Thomohawk

Badge Removal

For the BIG 'S'??? (Boot-lid handle) :confused: :think:
  14. Thomohawk

Badge Removal

Happy friday folks!!! Nearly the weekend eh!! :D :D Anyone got any pointers for removing the 'S' from the boot lid and front grille on the LCR...? Cheers.
  15. Thomohawk

Leon wiper blades - Dealer part?

Meant to say, there's a good guide on Pabs site... lists part nos. etc etc. Thomo.
  16. Thomohawk

Yep, complete arm swap. Takes about 5 mins to do - undo the nut, swap em over, do the nut ack up. IIRC, it's cost me around 13-15 bucks from my local Skoda dealership. Job done.
  17. Thomohawk

'ere you go m8...... http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h251/Thomohawk/May%2006%20Pics/IMGP2365.jpg
  18. Thomohawk

Yep, tried to replace my rear wiper blade a while back.... tried three different car shops one of which was halfrauds. Each time they told me "I don't have it listed, but this one will definitely fit!" and each time I got my money back once the guy came out to the car for a look..... Ended up...
  19. Thomohawk

LCR Remap

Sounds like a nice map.... especially as their site reckons 262bhp! :drool: :drive1: I presume the extra horses is down to other bits and bobs on your car?? :think: Re the DV, wasn't looking to get the eliminator. From what I've read on here, this is the one to get...
  20. Thomohawk

LCR Remap

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65944&highlight=modified+air+box Found this guide / thread..... sounds about right. :D Regarding the cold air feed, he's gone for a 102mm as opposed to 80mm that people usually go for is that right? I presume the standard feed is even...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.