Search results

1. FinerDetails

Our Altea - 2 months to complete

Due to having the Altea parked up in the unit since end of October I have been detailing it over the last 2 months. Its 4 years old now so its had some serious TLC and new tyres before handing it back to wifey for another spell.... I just thought I'd show that I do have some time to keep the...
  2. FinerDetails

Thanks Iain

just 2 less doors :)
  3. FinerDetails

Leon MK 11 Swissvax Detail

thank you chaps, never left, just not had time to post - been reading only :)
  4. FinerDetails

follow me on Facebook - finerdetails

Feel welcome to fololow and like the FinerDetails page. Here you will see more cars detailed by me, as I only post limited SEAT jobs here on the forum. http://www.facebook.com/pages/FinerDetails-ltd/263501690359345#!/pages/FinerDetails-ltd/263501690359345 see you soon ;) Iain
  5. FinerDetails

Leon MK 11 Swissvax Detail

Let me start for apologising for the lack of posts. Over the last 18months I have really backed off using forums to show work off - not because I dont appreciate the forum here, but others just dont warrant the time they demand. So, that aside, I thought it might be good to show that...
  6. FinerDetails

Thanks Iain

here are the pics from your car :)
  7. FinerDetails

Can i use jetseal wet mirror finish sealant on top of poorboys blackhole ?

The mirror finish will give a glossier look IMHO, but the jetseal a far more durable finish. The jetseal has cleaners in it, so using black hole before is pointless.... ;)
  8. FinerDetails

Car's looking fly!

warm water to soften them will help, and asoft microfibre cloth :)
  9. FinerDetails

What products would you recommend?

the problem with super resin is its content of chalk, hence white stuff everywhere, and in panels gaps etc, its durabilty isnt the best either, maybe use a more specific finishing polish if you want to, like menz final finish, this can be used by hand or machine.
  10. FinerDetails

Detailing Centre in the NW

prob best to get in touch as I dont publish prices, as they have to be in ranges, and people think its one price when its going to be another... :)
  11. FinerDetails

showroom shine

nope, never used it, sorry
  12. FinerDetails

FinerDetails - New Detailing Centre

Being the kind of guys who never just settles for what things are, and always improving and continuing to invest back into my business, over the last few weeks a few touches here and there, mainly to tidy up and smarten the wash bay, and then over the last two evenings and early mornings, the...
  13. FinerDetails

faded yellow *help*

it has to be sanded down and pasted the paint colour, re-painted and re-lacquered.
  14. FinerDetails

faded yellow *help*

if its faded badly, its the colour under the lacquer, no way of reviving what is sealed in....
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.