Search results

1. jNx

Boot Badge ideas

Complete flush ftw! I'll get some pics up!
  2. jNx

Rota Wheels?

Do they do them in 4x100 fitment with the right bore? Always thought Rota only did Jap wheels?
  3. jNx

Calling All Seriously Low Cupras

Only annoying thing is heat shield rattle and trying to keep it clean! Don't think thats anything to do with it's height though!!! :D
  4. jNx

Problems fitting boost gauge

Can't answer question 1 for you, however question 2 is all about patiance really!!! As a tip take the little pocket from under your steering wheel out (where you'd usually access your OBD2 port for VAG-COM) and get fishing! After struggling with mine for ages I found the hose I fed through...
  5. jNx

Garage creased wing jacking car up.

Name and shame! That's complete nightmare terrority, would hate to have to deal with that!
  6. jNx

Horrible noise on start up!

Check to make sure it's bolted tight.. Might just be working it's way loose..
  7. jNx

kw suspension kit

Got mine sorted in the end.. I'm running 195/40/16's at a fairly medium < low height.. Think they're awesome! Really does hold the road very well as described without it being stupidly bumpy!
  8. jNx

Cupra Conversion

All of the above, especially the thing about getting insurance on a conversion! However the hardest thing will probably be selling it once your done. Who would buy a converted 1.4 when they could have the real McCoy for the same price! Do a little saving, it'll be worth it!
  9. jNx

kw suspension kit

I'd love to tell you what KW V1's are like, but they dont seem to have anyone willing to sort out my problem in the UK office!!! Just be super careful when ordering that they don't send you the Mk2 Cupra Kit, you want the Mk2 Facelift (Mk3 to me and you). Check the models numbers before you...
  10. jNx

iPhone request

Lookin' good!!! :)
  11. jNx

k03s/gt2x opinions

I guess the trap is with the GT2X (as well as it costing more) is that you'll always want more. K03s you can just change over and that's it for £250ish GT2X, your looking at the Turbo, TIP (don't think the Forge one is right for the GT2X?????) after that you'll probably want the ATP manny, new...
  12. jNx

2.75" blueflame downpipe & 100cell cat or not

Pre BF I got 189bhp on the rollers, went back the same RR with BF and posted a 205bhp. Exhaust system was the only change!
  13. jNx

What is a 'Radiator Air Guide'? Also some Insurance Fun

Yep, my little sister had elephant.co.uk trying to void her policy for the same thing... I bought the car for her, ECU modifications on a 1.4 8v Saxo was the last thing I looked for to be honest and the person who sold it didn't mention it. We where completely clueless!
  14. jNx

Will 9X16s fit the front of my mk3 cupra?

That yellow Cupra on PH had flared front and rear arches. Last time I saw it the paint had chipped off where the wheel scrubbed and left some nasty rust!
  15. jNx

where do you plumb your catch tank into

I read it hanging out of my arse last night and it didn't make sense, still doesn't but at least I've got something to conquer this weekend! Haha! Any chance of a step-by-step for the simpletons out there? :D The content of the catch tanks have scared me into geting one!!!
  16. jNx

Pressed plate picture's/mesh infront of cooler on mk3s..

Cheers for the comments! :D
  17. jNx

Pressed plate picture's/mesh infront of cooler on mk3s..

Sorry about the dirty car! Haha!
  18. jNx

our mk3 cupra tax

Fought a war 60 odd years ago to get rid a dictator with only one testicle... Seems like we've got a new evil on the scene! Our own government! Will these taxes ever stop? I live just on the edge of the "Low Emmissions" zone for London, not applicable to cars yet but I'd give it about a week...
  19. jNx

Ths intercooler fitted and coolant temp sensor

Loving the garage :D THS looks good!!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.