Search results

1. ibiza-cupra

price

very true theres no stopping electronics going wrong! sometimes this is why a higher milage car is better all the faults have been ironed out
  2. ibiza-cupra

price

sorry to butt in but my pld girl hasnt caused a minutes bother,i have more than kept on top of maintanence which could have something to do with it. its on ebay now and i think its a fair price @£3699
  3. ibiza-cupra

Dual mass fly wheel, please help!!!

£680!!!!surely not had a few on transits etc for around £300
  4. ibiza-cupra

ECU Swap Confirmation

no worries mate,i had the same feeling when i had 300+ bhp pulling toward a roundabout stupidly quick!! theres a 312mm kit for standard calipers should fit under your wheels.
  5. ibiza-cupra

ECU Swap Confirmation

maybe its down to the standard cooler tim,request may not be met due to heat in the inlet??
  6. ibiza-cupra

ECU Swap Confirmation

check this out......................my alarm keeps going off:cry: bloody thing be reet:)
  7. ibiza-cupra

ECU Swap Confirmation

Thanks for the kind words i feel a bit better now :) Anyway i will look forward to my next project of the blue oval variety,hope you get somewhere with the sensors and if not well have to have a good poke around in the daylight.
  8. ibiza-cupra

ECU Swap Confirmation

infact just been out in my car to ensure all is good and i could quite honestly cry,within a couple of weeks ive dropped from 300+ to 150 bhp!! any chance of it all back lads lol
  9. ibiza-cupra

ECU Swap Confirmation

Great big thanks to tim and his laptop for a not so smooth operation lol Jonesya3 and mrs is currently having fun with there new found power all the way to liverpool
  10. ibiza-cupra

oil

good quality 15 40 semi synthetic is fine
  11. ibiza-cupra

ecu swap, ok?

yep it its mine for now,i see you have a wee bid on there jonesya3 :) basically if your only ever mod is gonna be a remap no filter exhaust etc then stg 1 is for you but if future mods are planned then get it bought. im now running ko3 with a oe cat and it runs fine after a couple of...
  12. ibiza-cupra

Warming up

lol oval bores for you then
  13. ibiza-cupra

manifold bolts keep trying to escape!

ah them three,as already said get a proper socket and tighten them up,but dont snap them!
  14. ibiza-cupra

got mine from ford for the ecsort,same thread as anything else so should be good.Ask for exhaust manifold nuts.If its the bolts coming out with the nuts then make sure there in far enough.
  15. ibiza-cupra

you can get proper locking nuts,they dony have any nylon they are slightly oval'ed at the end
  16. ibiza-cupra

Warming up

steady away untill im on normal running temp
  17. ibiza-cupra

ecu swap, ok?

oh yeah silly me,its just it seemed a little off topic:blink: p.s i could of fit you a water pump and a belt for £180;)
  18. ibiza-cupra

ecu swap, ok?

what do you mean by hardware,as in decat etc
  19. ibiza-cupra

ecu swap, ok?

we would need to recode our ecu's via vag com etc
  20. ibiza-cupra

Why is a Cupra road tax £190 a year?

1998 2004 2005 2006