Search results

1. Car PCs and my Ibiza Mk4

As above, very impressive! Roughly how much did the basic PC and screen cost you? (not including the extras) Thanks
  2. Passat W8 interior light

PM sent :)
  3. Passat W8 interior light

Thanks mate. And it's just plug and play?
  4. Passat W8 interior light

How much are the map reading lights approx?
  5. Santa just brought me some carpet mats....but...

Hmmm, thanks, didn't see any but I'll double check.
  6. Santa just brought me some carpet mats....but...

Just got some Ibiza carpet mats as a present. The genuine ones with red trim and red Ibiza logo. Just went to put them in the car, and noticed they have two holes on each mat to secure them to the floor, but I haven't got the 'pin things' on the carpet to attach them to. Hope this makes...
  7. 2006 Ibiza FR TDI Fuel

Is the V-power stuff only available in certain parts of the country? I've never seen it in the North East.
  8. Tyres: anyone had either T1-Rs or F1s

Cheers mate, tried a search but theres not many posts on how many miles people had out of them.
  9. Tyres: anyone had either T1-Rs or F1s

I need two new front tyres. These will go with the original Turanzo's on the back. (or I may swap front and back around - to put the new ones on the back) I've narrowed it down to Toyo T1-Rs or Goodyear Eagle F1's (other suggestions welcome :) ). If you have had either of the above before, how...
  10. LCR splitter now fitted

Yeah more or less £20 from dealers
  11. LCR splitter now fitted

Pics!
  12. Mk4 Bulb upgrades

There's also a list of bulbs needed in the manual :)
  13. Sell as it is or put back to standard?

I would say put it back to standard as much as you can. i.e. change the suspension back to standard and put the original headunit in. I doubt these would add value to the car if you were to leave them on. Then you can get a few extra £££s if you sell the coilovers, strut brace and headunit...
  14. Is the Seat Strut Brace worth £50?

I got some Eibach spacers second hand, but they were still quite expensive IIRC.
  15. Help Please... tdi's

Very true :) But a lot more expensive! :(
  16. Help Please... tdi's

I *think* the 130s changed from sports to FRs on an 04reg. Could be wrong though. So I think the ones you are looking at (52 reg) should be a 130 sport! Try a search, you may find some extra info!
  17. Help Please... tdi's

The 130 FR replaced the 130 sport model. The FR comes in 130bhp, and the sport 100bhp. But the older sports also come in 130bhp. Confusing! The 130 should be 6 speed. Hope this helps
  18. pics of an 07 ibiza with an lcr splitter?

1ML 805 903 maybe?
  19. pics of an 07 ibiza with an lcr splitter?

Looks great mate :D Any more pics? Don't suppose you have a front corner or side pic of the car?
  20. styling info needed

Nice, especially with those discs :p What paint did you use?