Search results

1. Door lock mechanism replacement

any tips on how to do the job? any parts tricky? what needs to be removed?
  2. Black alloys? Ypur thoughts pls

anyone thought of matt black on a silver lcr, i'm still trying to keep the street sleeper look without drawing too much attention to the car so not a fan of shiny wheels. any thoughts of matt black like a dull colour wheel? yes or erm NO?
  3. My LCR Progress Thread ** a day of detailing**

where abouts do all you guys meet up? im there as soon as im back on the road???????:funk:
  4. D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

my cars off the road at the mo waiting on gettin a remote for my car (still trying to find out which one i need) and programmed. then wheels resprayed by spit n polish oh yea an 1 tyre an an M.O.T an DECAT i have a friendly M.O.T test centre its a good friend. I've heard some good gains...
  5. D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

this is a big post perfect place for a question. anyone know where i can get a carbon fibre front splitter like d.k's? can a sander be used to polish pipes quickly or will it take to much off to quick an not acheive the shine? to decat or not to de cat? anyone here live near north...
  6. Lcr exhaust upgrade piper or blueflame cat back

to de cat or not to de cat is the question in that sense of a little extra noise as your making it louder anyway and the search for extra power decat is the only way to go...............
  7. Exhaust de cat downpipe

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-R-DE-CAT-PIPE-1-8-TURBO-20V-SCORPION_W0QQitemZ330341374987QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4ce9e15c0b&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1683%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
  8. Flip key MY01

will a siemens key not work with a leon cupra r?
  9. Programming Flip Key To Car

so siemens keys wont work with leon cupra r?
  10. Key problems

so a siemens key will not work never?
  11. Key question!

is there no way a siemens key will work 433.92 with leon cupra r
  12. Second flippy key.....LCR

did you ever have any joy on this?
  13. remote key reciever / help needed

howdid you programme it if you dont mind me asking i having same problem
  14. Exhaust de cat downpipe

This ebay joby is it the scorpion one? im thinkin of getting this to as its cheaper than a full downpipe decat at 400+ and its easier to take out swap mot time? would you recommend it? does it look ok quality?
  15. Looking for pictures of Silver Leons with black wheels

thanks mate like the look i gonna do it when i get em done i will post pics
  16. Looking for pictures of Silver Leons with black wheels

mate i thnk i gonna go down this route silver car black alloys hides dirt lol if you have any pics post em up wan see what its gonna look like?
  17. Leon flip Key guide

so am i right that i can buy any version of key 3 button or 2 button and part number or mhz 433 or 434 will not matter? will it still work with my car once coded to my immobilizer? before i had a 2 button remote? thanks
  18. Vehicle Tracker - where is it?

Tracker are low life SCUM they took my money took all details said thats fine we will send you your book pack in the post. so i then thought i had become a member. (wouldn't you if they took al your details and money) then to ring thetheft number they gave me to find out someone hasnt...
  19. Vehicle Tracker - where is it?

the company tracker are the biggest low lifes in the world i have a tracker fitted to my vehicle but bcause i never subscribed in the first month of purchase i have only just found out my vehicle does have one never knew it did not even tracker stickers the company wont even tell the police...
  20. is it possible to get 300 bhp+ from lcr with standard turbo?

the difference between 275bhp-280 bhp and 300 bhp is very noticeable as my friend keeps showing me in his golf edition 30 his 301bhp mine 275-280 after 2 different dynos an he only has 36lbs more torque an i only have 2 seats and no spare alloy so lightened up a bit an he just pulls away even if...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise