Search results

1. opinions bfore the bodyshop gets it

as others have said just colour code the rub strips and smooth the bumper lines. the silver badge goes with the wheels so id leave it as is.
  2. DIY Air Box

i read on vortex a while back that the grill is there to smooth out the airflow so the maf pics up consistent readings and that cutting it out may have a negative effect. i have no idea wether this is true or not, but just thought i'd point it out as it may be worth having a search before you do it.
  3. My Ibiza Cupra update....(pics)

looks excellent, just colour code them bump strips and your done! very tempted to get some wide 16s on mine.
  4. White IHI mk3 ibiza

im really liking the smooth bumpers, they look great in white. the only things i'd change are the mirrors, i'd have grey baseplates and white caps and i'd do the handles white. other than that it's a good effort.
  5. Ram Air Carbon enclosed kit.

obviously a rip off of the viper/bmc, which both work well, but id be slightly worried about the quality of the filter at that price.
  6. Would you buy these spacers?

Im running these delta mics spacers on my car(15mm ones). they didnt fit properly when i first got them, as they had been machined too shallow around the inside rim and didn't fully sit against the hub. i got 2mm taken off the inside edge and now they are fine. no problems since.
  7. do you think white oz vela's will work..?

the white looks better than the dark. maybe get them done a slightly darker silver? i think thats what i gonna get done to mine.
  8. do you think white oz vela's will work..?

dark wheels also as requested. heres both for a comparison
  9. when should i do the cambelt?

im considering getting mine done too, altho it only has 39k on the clock it is over 5 years old. wot do people think?
  10. Done N249 and now getting faults!

sounds like it could be a number of things. if you can post pics of your engine with it done then that would be a great help in seeing if anythings connected wrong.
  11. Done N249 and now getting faults!

is the 249 still electrically connected? if not then you'll get faults, as you need to use resistors to trick the ecu if you want to get rid of it all together.
  12. Storm developments RR Day Results

some good results on the day anyway, i was more than happy with 165.6 considering im running the standard map. im seriously considering p-tourque for my remap now after seeing what dan has achieved.
  13. new exhaust!

theyre good quality, but ive heard of people having fitment problems with the downpipe. cant remember why tho?
  14. White Cupra Pics?

cheers for the pic, the van looks awesome! David ive pm'd you regarding the N249, just to save hijacking this post.
  15. White Cupra Pics?

a bit off topic but theres a white VW caddy van with an beeza cupra front end on it in PVW, anyone got any pics of that?
  16. What would I do with out SeatCupra.net

well being on here has definetly saved me having to buy a haynes manual lol
  17. Zena Racing TIP

id rather go with forge. you mite save £40 but you mite get fitment issues plus it may not evn arrive (seller is in hong kong)
  18. thinking of getting a mk3... (from the mk2 section)

cheers, tbh id only get a cupra R if your gonna leave it standard. the chances of finding a cupra R in yellow are a hell of a lot slimmer than a normal cupra.
  19. thinking of getting a mk3... (from the mk2 section)

a more helpful answer 1.well the chances of finding a yellow one are the same as any other colour really, when i brought mine i actually found more yellows than any other colour. look in the wanted section theres probably a few about. 2. the only differences that matter are that the cupra...