Search results

1. nak

Interior Swop ?

Hi all wonder if someone could help although I'm requesting help for my Toledo mk3 think i'll get more feedback on here....... thinking of changing my interior would interior fit from Altea ? Leon 1p ? Thanks
  2. nak

Lupo Dashboard

Hi all, just wanted to know would a lupo dashboard fit a MK 1 Arosa, with clock cluster, would appreciate any feedback.
  3. nak

Does anyone recognise this Arosa

Me lads going to pick it up on the weekend, does anyone recognise it ? or has there been someone that has owned it from SeatCupra.Net, thanks
  4. nak

Into the sun she rode V5 COBRA

Into the sun she rode V5 COBRA, yep she's gone, did have alot of hassle getting someone to buy her, well not even that p/x with a Subaru Impreza classic WRX wagon, 46k import 240bhp with cash, this is not my next car, that was already at home, about 4 weeks...
  5. nak

Pageant of Power FIRST SCN MEET

Just out of interest, whos going out of the Tolly Crew, thinking of making it on Sunday 19th July , although it is on all weekend :cheers:
  6. nak

AUDI A3 SEATS airbag wiring

Just fitted some Audi A3 half leather seats in my car, have airbags in them but the Seat wiring does not tally with the Airbag wiring on Audi A3 seats (colours), can anybody help on this, have tried to wire them up some colours match others don't, but no success, airbag light filcks off then...
  7. nak

Ibiza tdi sport

Just a quick one, wife is going to buy Ibiza Tdi sport 2001, mileage is 115k, any thing to look out for, problems and so on and what to look for before purchase, thanks
  8. nak

Auq 1.8 20vt engine replacement

Need your guidance on engine swop, it should be a straight swop, got me hands on a Toledo 1.8 20valve Turbo, needs a AUQ engine, got another AUQ engine from a Skoda Octavia VRS, with the 5 speed gearbox, any help on this, should i spilt the gearbox and put the Toledo 6 speed box on, would there...
  9. nak

converting V5 Toledo to 1.8T?

Hi all, need some help and i have to move fast, for the salvage yard will not hold onto the car for me, at the moment i have a Seat Toledo V5 150bhp, thinking of doing engine conversion to a 1.8 Turbo 180 bhp, would this be difficult, what would i require and what can be used from my toledo...
  10. nak

Toledo Cupra R ?

Guess what i nearly sold my car, but at the last minute, changed my mind, so thats that, i am heading to finish off exterior soon, when i get a grip, must complete this year. The question i have is,HOW DIFFICULT WILL IT BE TO TRANSFER A SEAT LEON CUPRA R , ENGINE INTO A SEAT TOLEDO, OBVIOUSLY...
  11. nak

A Must For Tolly Crew

Check this out, this says it all for all us tolly Boys and Girls, loving it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-WeKXSo7gY&NR=1
  12. nak

Toledo With A Twist

So far so good, working on getting 20 inch wheels on at the moment, hope all of you like it.
  13. nak

20" alloy wheels, is it possible

Hi all, just had a bodykit fitted to my tolly, but i'm scared now, might click it up a kerb, already riding close to speed humps, was going to lower it but have decided not too, or i will be heading for problems, so at the moment, all i can think of, is to fit a bigger wheel to fill my arches...
  14. nak

Advice On Lowering V5

First of all may i take this oppurtunity, to say hi to all, having not been on site for a while, so to all out there, a BIG, BIG UP. Thinking of lowering my toledo v5, have the option of 60mm or 40mm, am i heading for any problems, heard some stories about, whacking the sump, causing damage...