Search results

1. Numenor

Selling the Fr - How Much???

Bought it just over £12k new, got it with ESP and Lux Pack extras.
  2. Numenor

Selling the Fr - How Much???

Hey, im thinking of selling my Petrol Fr, was just wondering what you all thought I could get for it. Its a Black Magic 06plate 1.8 Fr Only 3000k miles on the clock Just had its first service with seat perfect nick Ive been searching about but don't know what to put it up for. Any ideas?
  3. Numenor

My Mk4 Ibiza gets pics at last!

Im sometimes driving around Glasgow to, although I live in coatbridge! Ive only ever seen 1 other Ibiza Fr in Glasgow, not common at all :clap:
  4. Numenor

FR 17" Alloy Wheels

My front left wheel is majorly curbed, thats what I get for letting my mum have a shot. She came back from the shops and i was nearly in tears!!!! Interested to know how they turn out!
  5. Numenor

Revs

Just a question about how high you can take the revs safely. Basically if im driving I usually try to keep the revs below 4000-4500. From a standing start what rev amount wud be safe to goto to get the fastest 0-60 time? And this is going on the basis the car has been heated up(90...
  6. Numenor

paint chips

What he said...
  7. Numenor

Insurance and factory fitted extras

Working for an insurance company ive got a little tip. Everyone should know that every call you make to your company will be recorded, you may think this is to catch you out but it also works in your own favour to. When it comes to mods, listen to the question you are asked about your car...
  8. Numenor

Pic Request: Lowered Mk4 Ibiza

Spaniels - Car looks mint! Off topic but where you get your wheels, are they just refurbed Cupra wheels? Did they set you back much?
  9. Numenor

Shell Optimax

I have a 150bhp Fr, il give it a check. Does it just say it on the fuel cap?
  10. Numenor

Insuring an Ibiza FR 1.8T

Haven't a clue mate, Underwriters are weird people, its impossible to understand their decisions...........:think:
  11. Numenor

We can insure students you just need to give them a phone, can't do it online. Students are mainly young/inexperienced drivers and are risks esure doesn't want to cover. So its not being a 'student' thats not accepted, just the age/experience. If you are a student above the age restriction then...
  12. Numenor

I love the way this thread has been resurrected from over a year ago lol!!!! If it is any help for you all I work for Esure which underwrites the policies for; Esure Halifax First Alternative Sheilas Wheels Sainsburies To insure a Ibiza Fr 1.8 petrol you need to be 23 or over for all...
  13. Numenor

Another FR Thread

I would kill for these wheels on my Ibiza........
  14. Numenor

FR in Red - Pics anyone?

Tears:cry:
  15. Numenor

FR in Red - Pics anyone?

Can you get this design of wheels in 18" version? Can you buy them in 17/18" versions on their own? Id love them on my Ibiza!!!!!!!!
  16. Numenor

Ibiza options list has been apparently revised

Ah right, my bad, na I didn't go for Convenience pack, like you said its not worth it. I got confused as most things that are in Lux pack 1 are also in Lux pack 2, a lot of crossovers. See here; Luxury Pack 1 Rain sensor Anti dazzle rear view mirror Height adjustable front seats (with...
  17. Numenor

Ive got both Luxury packs on mine. Rain sensor is quite good although annoying when using your windscreen washers, because the car thinks its raining they sporadically wipe after giving your windscreen a skoosh!
  18. Numenor

I think the bluetooth is only in the new Leon Fr options??? What im thinking is, if they knew they were going to update the options, would they not have got them in place for the new Facelift models? And not just a few months later....
  19. Numenor

At last!, i can drive my car!!!!

Nice one, and now forget everything your instructor told you and go drive:funk:
  20. Numenor

Central Locking - Unlocking

My mum is the same; Whats hard to understand in the statement "pull the handle twice and it will open..." But no, she pulls on like its a christmas cracker, ended up me shouting at her to jst not touch anything at all. All my mates know its a double unlock though, so no more panicking...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.