Search results

1. Cainey

what have you done to your car today ?

Had the clutch replaced. No more slippage :)
  2. Cainey

Revo Stage 1 Remap

Awesome don't do Revo anymore, they switched to APR.
  3. Cainey

Rolling Road - Poor Results

I didn't personally. I took back the Vanquish Performance and they found the fault. lol same with me really. I went from a Celica to my Leon which is fair jump in power so I probaby just didn't realise there was a problem with it. I have a new problem now... the clutch is slipping quite a...
  4. Cainey

Resolved the power issue and had a nicer rolling road result. Now putting out 245BHP instead of 205 so very happy.
  5. Cainey

All sorted... Issue was caused by a "sticky wastegate" The two words I used to describe the difference when driving home were "HOLY ****!" :-o I've been driving this car for the past 6 years and I can only assume that this problem has been around for sometime as it's never been...
  6. Cainey

Yeah I've had it happen before which was down to the pollen filter. I'll check it out your guide, cheers.
  7. Cainey

Vacuumed the mats and discovered a new uncharted lake in the rear passenger side foot well. I've already contacted the Ordinance Survey people and the local environment agency to let them know of this new geological feature.
  8. Cainey

Is this the end of my much loved lcr?

:( Ouch, not another one? As others have said, hope you get it sorted.
  9. Cainey

Refitted the standard filter box before I get my boost leak / crap bhp looked at.
  10. Cainey

RIP Leon Cupra R

Unlucky :(
  11. Cainey

The battery died on me a few days ago and it was replaced. So I took to this garage to check if the revo mapping had reset itself, they've confirmed that it was ok and the settings were Boost 8, Timing 2, Fuel 0. It was originally mapped by AwesomeGTI about 15 months ago. I'm thinking its...
  12. Cainey

Took it to a rolling road and got some disappointing results.
  13. Cainey

Hmmm I have just changed the air filter to JR conical one so it could be the MAF I guess.
  14. Cainey

Just had my LCR tested on a rolling road and here are the results... This is with the Revo Stage 1 remap so I'm missing about 40 horses here. VAG-COM was checked and there's no faults there. It looks like I've got some investigating to do. What are your opinions? Have any you had poor...
  15. Cainey

Fitted my JR air filter and heatshield. Jeesus its loud.
  16. Cainey

Fitted new aero twin wipers and inpro LED side indicators. Not overly impressed with the quality of the indicators. The LEDs are ok and look nice but the plastic is rather weak.
  17. Cainey

Just had the wheels re-aligned. They were quite a bit out.
  18. Cainey

I think I can see a big crack in your paintwork there.
  19. Cainey

Had my alloys refurbished and painted... Rather happy with them :)
  20. Cainey

Gave the car a wash and vacuumed the inside.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.