Search results

1. allallyouyou

Arosa electric window connection part

Just to point out, the switch in the left side (one for the passenger side) is not for this vehicle it looks like its off an Audi. Both switches should have the same smaller connector. If you swap the looms between switches this would test if it was originally the switch that was the issue...
  2. allallyouyou

Trouble starting 1.0 mpi

It had a full service recently? Might be worth a shot.
  3. allallyouyou

New head unit

Sounds like the permanent live and ignition live are the wrong way round. I think the ignition is Yellow and permanent is Red but this off the top of my head so I would double check! ;)
  4. allallyouyou

recon gearbox oxon

If you after somewhere local try the yellow pages (old school I know Mr Hartley) but its best to find places locally and then you can simply call for a quote if you know the engine and gearbox code. Thats what I did with mine and got 3 quotes over the phone for the box recon and fitting etc...
  5. allallyouyou

Cam belt change. How much?

Thats sport on, well done. You can always source parts cheaper even if you get the ''we get trade discount ' speel. Im sure you can find somewhere to do it for cheap in this climate. £400 was a joke tho!
  6. allallyouyou

Eurocarparts do a cambelt kit for approx £50, Water pump £30 so thats £80ish. I would guess £100 labour from a back street garage so call it £200. Im sure if you shop around to some smaller garages they will do it lots cheaper. Avoid big dealer rip off places, the cars old and not worth it...
  7. allallyouyou

Lupo Dashboard

Yeah lets see this thing!
  8. allallyouyou

Thats mental, you must get it changed ASAP. The car may not be worth a lot of money but you need to maintain the thing! My sport is 11 years old with over 150K on the clock and it on the 4th cambelt kit! Get it changed.
  9. allallyouyou

My project arosa

jesus christ look at that boot spoiler! LOL!!!
  10. allallyouyou

Cam Belt or Full Kit

Think my last one came from vwspares or eurocarparts. need to find a cheaper one....
  11. allallyouyou

Cam Belt or Full Kit

Yep, that is a valid point. We were suppose to be keeping the costs down :rolleyes:
  12. allallyouyou

Cam Belt or Full Kit

Yeah I suppose its only really half the job and if its getting done, do it right!!! :D
  13. allallyouyou

Cam Belt or Full Kit

As the title says,do I buy just a cam belt or the full kit?? ? Its coming up for another change soon and the last 2 times I had a full kit on it but do I really need to change all the pulleys etc or is the belt sufficient? I have it done every 2 years due to the high mileage runs and the...
  14. allallyouyou

Lupo Dashboard

If its a bargin price it might be worth the risk then ebay it if not? Cant say its ever been attempted by anyone I know. The Mk2 Arosa got the new style (lupo) dash aint it anyone???? :think:
  15. allallyouyou

Does anyone recognise this Arosa

He got the car yet? I cant say its been on here??? Hope he likes it!:)
  16. allallyouyou

Lupo Dashboard

Hummmm, Im sure the Mk1 Arosa got the dash of a mid 90's polo? Cant be certain :confused:
  17. allallyouyou

Another SEAT after the Arosa?

I did try for the stainless but having the centre exhaust was going to require more work and the cost would be more, due to the age of the vehicle I am not willing to spend on it ;)
  18. allallyouyou

Silver Bullet that is exactly the opinion I was looking for. Because the models are all different and not common mechanically parts can be dealer only and very costly. I had mine 7 years now and had the same trouble with the exhaust etc. Called a big manufacturer up who said they had the...
  19. allallyouyou

Window Problem

I have this from time to time on mine, eventually it will just start working again randomly. The window switch itself is made to a poor standard, I have had a few of these in the past!
  20. allallyouyou

Just a quick one, would anyone own another SEAT after owning an Arosa? Im not too sure I would go for another VAG car to be honest? ??
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.