Search results

1. andyGbeatz

LCR brake discs / Haynes Manual?

Cheers, its been a while, but brakes all sorted. After much deliberation i decided to go with the standard Brembo set-up - Brembo discs and pads on the front, and just Brembo pads on the back. Well happy, great stopping power!
  2. andyGbeatz

Tyre Choices

....Got 4 x Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 on my Cupra R, best i've used, nothing compared to them in the wet!! and as we live in the good ol' sunny UK, you can't really go wrong. Soft tyre so wears quicker in the dry, but still great grip! lots of fun!:clap:
  3. andyGbeatz

600+ squid for a 60k service?!!!

Just had a 60k service aswell. i also needed to replace the motor/wire kit thingy for my passnger side electric window. New cambekt, water pump etc cost me just about 500 notes. Like that idea about the UV pen! really good!
  4. andyGbeatz

no harm in trying,:lol: id sign it.
  5. andyGbeatz

hahah LMAO :lol: typical..
  6. andyGbeatz

Cool thanks mate ill take a look. Just found out a mate of mine has replaced discs on an LCR before ... bonus. Just got to find some now.
  7. andyGbeatz

Well ive just had my LCR back from the garage. Had the passenger window fixed (new cable kit side panel thingy), new frint splitter, and a full 60k Service (lots of bits changed) feels like new again. :D BUT.... discs on their last legs, was told this about 3-4 months ago aswell. need to...
  8. andyGbeatz

03 LCR 60k Service?

Have a 60k service due on my 03 LCR. anyone else had this recently done? What sort of things should I expect? roughly whats the average cost? thanks!!!
  9. andyGbeatz

LCR - Engine temp/coolent light playing up???

WOW common problem I see. thanks everyone for ya tips! Will definintly give my prongs a good clean tonight. Finger crossed. will let ya know..
  10. andyGbeatz

Spare key sets off alarm.

my LCR also does the same!! not been able to figure it out myself. I dread the day if I lost my main key!!
  11. andyGbeatz

LCR - Engine temp/coolent light playing up???

Hi anyone had the same problem? some mornings when I start the car, the engine coolent light flashes and beeps 3 times at me indicating either the engine coolent is too low or too high! its neither of the above and can only imagine its a faulty sensor - is this the case? easy...
  12. andyGbeatz

trouble changing gear

Hi mate. Sounds like the same issue as mine. Click my profile and search for my thread on this. I was very unlucky. The same problem happened to my LCR. The gears had trouble engaging, then the pedal started to stick and not come back up properly. Get this looked at asap...
  13. andyGbeatz

Does your LCR feel slower over time?

have to agree witht the above!! I put mine in not too long ago for a new clutch and flywheel[:@] had to borrow a Mazda 6 (sadly not the MPS) not bad comfortable drive. When I got my beloved LCR back it felt damn quick!! combination of getting used to it - and always wanting more speed.. lol...
  14. andyGbeatz

A £4000 mod for my LCR!

I dont know what friends you hang around with?? In my experience driving with friends, anyone with a personalised number plate is a bit of a @#8$ and is usually the brunt to alot of piss taking. You dont go into a room of strangers or public places shouting your name out, so why do it on...
  15. andyGbeatz

Newly wrapped Eagle F1 tyres

The new GSD3's... had to be!!:D
  16. andyGbeatz

Bloody hell mate... cheapest I think ive heard of before.. Good work.
  17. andyGbeatz

Well.... having spent £998 on getting a new fly wheel, clutch, Master Cylinder and Slave cylinder, I finally have a car that works!!:funk: ....although to be fair I coudnt drive round corners, pretty much all tyres illegal. Time for some new ones!! Read a few posts and web-site reviews...
  18. andyGbeatz

My LCR's got crack!

i cracked my LCR windscreen about a month ago. Left it to long so they had to replace the whole screen... Totally professional job, no problem at all and not expecting any!
  19. andyGbeatz

Wiper blades?

i need some new wipers back and front for my LCR. Not only are they the standard ones but are almost dead. Heard the Fabia blades are pretty good and the R32 ones? anyone got an opinion? Anyone know of somewhere good and cheap to purchase from? Also my jst on the back wiper is...
  20. andyGbeatz

Poorly LCR - Sticky icky clutch! ideas?

No worries mate!! just had a call - says its getting better and should be sorted by 5ish! fingers crossed! im off now will let y'all know nxt week.!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise