Search results

1. What's your mileage so far?

4 days old and 81 miles.
  2. My MK3 Leon....

As soon as it stops pissin down i will get some pics, and no, its not a lot slower, just that the extra torque in the higher gears makes quite a difference in the Cupra. Although i'm sure that as the engine loosens up the gap will close a bit.
  3. Leon Fr door card lights

I wasnt told about the storage pack at the dealership, although im not too concerned as i think i looks better without the flap.
  4. Leon Fr door card lights

Foolishly i hadnt checked it in the dark and with the lights on, i just presumed they would be on all the time. And ive just been to check, and they are there just as you suggest. Thanks Cheers mate, i was worried it was part of a pack that i hadnt ordered or perhaps they had neglected to...
  5. Leon Fr door card lights

I have a 2 day old Leon FR SC and was lead to believe that the door cards have lighting in them that changes colour as you change the drive mode setting. Mine doesnt seem to have them and i cant see any mention of them in the lastest brochure, so have they been removed in the lastest Leons...
  6. My MK3 Leon....

Well i have it.... first impressions... Pros.... Its much comfier then the MK2 Cupra The interior is much nicer than the MK2 Cupra. Everything works as it should Its much better to look at than the MK2 Cupra The stereo is much better than the MK2 Cupra 1st 2nd and 3rd gears are...
  7. My MK3 Leon....

Off to pick up my MK3, photos will be uploaded soon.
  8. Leon FR 184

Titanium pack is just the wheels and mirror covers, so i dont understand why you cant have them together. I definately have them, as its on my order form.
  9. Leon FR 184

I test drove both variants and decided on the petrol, just because its more refined, the performance was very similar and the economy difference didnt really come in to play as i wont do enough mileage. I get mine tomorrow, Nevada white (metallic), 1.8 FR manual, Tech pack, Titanium pack...
  10. Leon FR 184

Does it have to be a diesel? I have seen plenty of 1.8 FR petrols for sale with a similar spec to what you want, for that sort of budget. Also, i have driven Leons with and without the SEAT sound pack, and while there is a difference, its not night and day different, there is a much bigger...
  11. New Leon

My Cupra is a F/L 10 plate and i find the suspension firm but not overly so, hopefully my Mk3 will be a further improvement
  12. Wheel size, offset etc

Yep, it needs to 57.1mm, idealy, any bigger and you will need spigot rings
  13. New Leon

Im changing from a MK2 F/L Cupra to a MK3 1.8 FR manual, but due to time limations and the locality of the dealer, i could only get a short test drive, therefore i didnt really get a good feel of the car. How would you compare them, ride wise, perfomance and build quality etc, etc?
  14. MK3 New Leon? SEAT SOUND ? options?

Rather than starting a new thread, i thought id ask this in here as its related..... Ive just seen that the MK3 FR has extra speakers fitted as standard, does it make it any better than the non-FR and are there any other differences?
  15. Does the new 150 1.4 ACT FR have multi link suspension?

There is the added advantage that should the rear tyres start to wear unevenly, the multilink suspension will be adjustable, were as the standard suspension probably wont be.
  16. Syphon's MK3 Leon Cupra SC DSG

Thanks again. The car i am getting is a 1.8 FR SC through Motability, so i dont want to spend too much, but i do want it to look good.
  17. Syphon's MK3 Leon Cupra SC DSG

Thanks Scott and stunning looking car. I get my Nevada white SC early next week, so i was wondering which specific Gtechniq product you are using as the wax/sealant/final stage?
  18. Syphon's MK3 Leon Cupra SC DSG

Hi Scott, what is this Gtechniq kit that you have? Also, which white is it, Candy or Nevada?
  19. People's thoughts after my wheel alignment?

They probably havent touched the rear camber adjusters, by adjusting the rear toe it could have had an effect on the other measurements. The Hunter machines are very sensitive to any adjustments made elsewhere on the vehicle.
  20. Calling all mechanics!! Knocking on n/s

I thought the same, but it worked for me. Dont forget, the subframe carries the engine, suspension and steering, thats a large propotion of the vehicles weight, so it will only need the 1 bolt to be loose and the frame will flex and knock.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise