Search results

1. Glovepup

Top Gear Tweet!

Just in case this had not been seen, any idea what it is?
  2. Glovepup

COMPETITION: Win a place at an EXCLUSIVE event for the NEW Leon Cupra.

Congrats to jc_boc, slightly jealous. My phone has not rung so I know I'm not the other :-( Whoever gets the other place I hope they enjoy it.
  3. Glovepup

MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

Yeah I'm starting to think the same.
  4. Glovepup

Underwhelmed by the seats....
  5. Glovepup

Not exactly the same as the Cupra exhausts are oval and not round. Being able to buy the bits really dilute the Cupra? I had a mate of mine who owned a MK3 1.4 Golf that had the GTI trim, I never thought it took anything away from the GTI. As soon as you saw the car up close you knew immediately...
  6. Glovepup

Just read this. Not sure how true this really is regarding the Cupra R.
  7. Glovepup

She's finally here!

Nice colour I must say, the 3 door for me all day.
  8. Glovepup

What don't you like about your Mk 3 Leon?

Yeah I'm serious. Just not athestistically pleasing on the eye for me, you never know I may change my mind. Was impressed with the interior.
  9. Glovepup

What don't you like about your Mk 3 Leon?

I dont own one I have the MK2, when I took mine for a service a very eager salesman invited me to take a look at their Leon. First thing I noticed was how bulky the door handles are compared to mine, I'd have hoped they be more like the S3 ones. Hoping the for the Cupra model they go for...
  10. Glovepup

Huge Flip 2010 SEAT Leon Eurocup at Brands Hatch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKtUoxx7nok
  11. Glovepup

K1 inside of front tyres worn already!

My first set of fronts lasted 12k, probably should of been changed earlier than that though. They did have wear more on the inside, which i thought would go really soon but it seemed to even out. A slight change of subject, but also relevant.... Rears were doing well, except for the wear...
  12. Glovepup

*IMPORTANT* A decline in forum conduct that needs addressing!

Read and understood, get rid of the idiots that cant even remain civil. They would not do some things in public would they? Keep up the good work. Not on here as much as I used to be, but if I have a problem I know where to come for assistance and I now feel I am in a good position from my...
  13. Glovepup

Bluetooth connection problems with iPhone 3GS

I took my car to the garage to have the aircon fixed, mentioned the bluetooth update. They were not aware of it, anyway I got a call to say they had fixed the aircon and my bluetooth has been updated. Apparently the update sorts out disconnection issues, allows the system to speak french and...
  14. Glovepup

Aux port/ USB - Activating?

Seems likely. Just be prepared to wait weeks for a new one.
  15. Glovepup

Aux port/ USB - Activating?

I'm sure my button says "cd/aux" which yours does not. When I got mine replaced and I pressed the button, it kept saying "no cd changer". The stealers had not programmed it correctly, so I borrowed a mates Vag-com and sorted it myself. But as you have the port I would expect it to be connected...
  16. Glovepup

Underside of bonnet...

Mine has got the mould, could we worth removing then.
  17. Glovepup

Cupra Turbo whine?

Ok, yeah a whistle is a better description. Is that normal?
  18. Glovepup

'Orange Engine' warning light

He is probably right, most likely a sensor somewhere. It could be anything, if its driving ok I would not worry.
  19. Glovepup

Cupra Turbo whine?

hmmm, i would not call it a "tinkling" noise. Sometimes I get this whine noise, as you push it hard it builds up. Hard to explain.
  20. Glovepup

Cupra Turbo whine?

I have managed to get it to do it in stock mode. Always wonder is it a good or bad whine? I first noticed it when I was running stage 1, currently running stock.