Search results

1. Phesants...cupra with new front "wing"

much obliged, I hate to see how much SEAT want for them...
  2. Phesants...cupra with new front "wing"

Ok, picture the scene, me and the other half are driving from our flat over to my dad's house... About halfway inbetween the two this mother plucker jumps out in front of us at the legal speed limit, anyhow, we hear the thud, and i look in the rear view to see the damage, oh dear... no...
  3. Boost Gauge Reading! (Autogauge)

I'm also having issues with my AutoGauge boost gauge, Reads -30 on decellaration, and about 10psi on full boost, the cars been custom mapped by Jabba, has a full cat back, Jabba induction kit and a DV30R, also the DV30 is chattering on blow-off nopw, whereas it was nice and crisp before...
  4. Booked into Powerflow...

my local Top Gear is pretty good, did the custom system on my cupra perfectly, also topgear use better quality s/steel than powerflow, so it doesn't rust... Autowise in Burgess Hill, West sussex
  5. RGM gauge pod

that said, £75 is a touch pricey for a bit of colour co-ordinated plastic with a hole in it...
  6. Cupra R Gauge Suround

yep 52mm is bang on...
  7. DV30 chatter after fitting boost guage, low boost too

not all bad though, its my birthday on friday and i get to go and spunk some money on stuff for this at the london motorcycle show at excel!
  8. DV30 chatter after fitting boost guage, low boost too

will do guys, cheers for the advice, i'll have to live with it this week as i can't get it into work in the evening as we have the outlaws staying for the week, will have a look at the weekend and let you know the results...
  9. DV30 chatter after fitting boost guage, low boost too

Hi all, This weekend I fitted a Auto Guage boost guage on my cupra, gauge seems to work fine, but since fitting it the DV has started to chatter on dumping boost, also its only making about 12psi, I know the car has been custom mapped by Jabba, so it should be making more than that...
  10. Mystery exhaust!

probably won't be any worse than the std. system, not sure what bore size the Mk2 system is as most of the Mk3 pipes are in 2.5", but the pipework route is nigh on identical between Mk2 and Mk3 as its essentially the same floorplan.
  11. Mystery exhaust!

perhaps its a mk2 cupra magnex? they did do a magnex for the mk2 didn't they?
  12. question wheels (team dynamics pro race)

in "theory" they will reduce the unsprung weight , therefore you might notice a difference in braking, accelartion, and handling, whether this is actually the case is another matter...
  13. show cage

I doubt it, the Biza's got more in common with the 6N Polo than the Mk2 Golf, It might be worth tracking down Les Hick's number if you're after a phat cage, he produces the stunning items that are often seen in show spec Mk2 Golfs... alternatively try these guys AAT they sell Weichers...
  14. What did you drive before your seat?

R5 GTT, AX GT, Golf GTi's, Festa Si, Golf Cabby in no particular order... then this: then this: but i also have this as well:
  15. cant decided !

look a bit like RH ZW1's but not 100% on that... RH Topline A's are a sexyful wheel if ever there was one, a bit euro and in 17" so would fill the biza arches a little better...
  16. cant decided !

9x16" Borbet A's can't really go wrong and they look the nuts colour coded...
  17. Leak

worth checking its not the 3x 17mm bolts holding the turbo onto the manifold as well, they tend to come loose for shits and giggles...
  18. VAG-COM in Brighton Area...

excellent! might well take you up on that John! I wasn't expecting to get it done before new year anyway, thinking of taking the ibiza off the road for a month as it needs some TLC...
  19. VAG-COM in Brighton Area...

I did ask before, but nobody answered my requests :( Really need the car logging as my good lady nearly hedged it last night as the ABS and TCS decided to stop working (lights on the dash came on) was muchos scary as i was following in our focus beater... Other symptoms that make me think...
  20. Engine Converstion

here you go... Clickety click