Search results

1. Leon mk1 Clutch Pedal Issues

Might be something simple I had a similar problem and I'd only just got the car. In the end it was the pedal catching on the car mat. Might not be your problem but a lot cheaper to check that first.
  2. Becker Grand Prix with Bluetooth

Ebay. I'll PM you the seller as unit only cost £289 + delivery. For £60 extra you can get the IPod controller. Only thing I need now is to replace the hole where the CD changer used to be.
  3. Becker Grand Prix with Bluetooth

Personally I removed the drivers side A pillar in order to keep the mic up the top by the sun visor. This just clips out with a firm tug. I removed the trim from under the stering wheel and where the headlight switch is. No more than around 5 - 6 screws and again a firm tug to unclip it. I...
  4. Becker Grand Prix with Bluetooth

Just remembered. You do need the aerial booster if you listen to AM stations. Currently haven't got any just hissssss.
  5. Becker Grand Prix with Bluetooth

The system is very good. Bluetooth phone function works great and call quality is very clear. Doesn't take too long to install and the mic can be routed via the A pillar and across the bottom of the dash over the pedals. I found that you may be able to get away from using the ariel booster as...
  6. My key fob has stopped working properly

There is an infobase within the knowledge base on how to change the battery on the key fobs both old style key and newer flip key. Important note is that inside the key is a small glass tube which holds the code for the imobiliser and its about the size of a grain of rice. Very easy to lose...
  7. Electric door mirrors and reversing

Cupra Steve The link is here - http://www.seatcupra.net/knowledge_base/knowledge_base/seat_leon_faq.html And I read this section: MIRRORS: Early cars had dipping rear view mirrors to aid parking. To activate these ,1. Start Car and put car into reverse.2. Turn mirror control to the...
  8. Electric door mirrors and reversing

After reading the FAQ on 2001 leon cupra models having electric door mirrors that tilt down when reverse is engaged I have a question. I followed the instructions as per the FAQ and when all set up I select reverse the passengers side mirror move up instead of down and when I disengage...
  9. Strange clutch problem

Just got back from work and the problem has gone. It seems that on the way down with the pedal the first bit of resistence is when the pedal catches on the mat. On the way back up the pedal catches the mat and slows the return of the pedal. Once clear of the mat the pedal returns as normal...
  10. Strange clutch problem

Bingo or should I say Doh!!!! Had a look at the mat and pedal when pushing the clutch in by hand and it was catching. Might use some velcro on the front of the mats to keep them down once I've moved them back a bit. Cheers for that. Might have look a complete idiot going to a garage with that.
  11. Strange clutch problem

Thinking back to just before the problem started I did clean the inside which involve removing the mats which aren't standard. Also I noticed that the mat that should have been on the drivers side was on the passengers side. Mmmm me thinks this could be the problem. I'll check when I get a...
  12. Strange clutch problem

Just bought a 2001 Leon Cupra last week with 40k on the clock and all has been fine so far until I took it to work (roughly 20 mile drive) and noticed that on the way home the clutch pedal doesn't seem to move smoothly and when returning the pedal stops just before the top and then returns...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.