Search results

1. Smee

Stereo surround help

Hello been a few years since i been on this forum but recently purchased a 6j ibiza for the misses. 2017 1.2 tsi fr tech. really like the car but she wants to add a small but of colour in to the car so has asked if we can paint the stereo surround!!! anyone know if this surround is...
  2. Smee

Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

Not that I like it and want to stick up for them but they will be the first to admit the product is unpainted the black is just a releasing agent they apply to help get it out of the moulds if you want perfection you have to paint them
  3. Smee

AndrewJB's MK3 Leon Cupra 420ps

CR170. i dont think audi use the 184 yet i think they went to 177 instead. i wasnt going to map it as i didnt want DPF issues but apparently the CR170 in the Audi is the new one that doesnt have the same issues :S at 35% off i wasnt going to complain. although i saw yesterday APR now do the...
  4. Smee

nice one :) i forgot there is no APR in MK anymore. im off to cambridge for a Revo GB next weekend. any one else reads this there are spaces available with 35% off lol pm me
  5. Smee

nice so whats it running now? also how come Revo over APR. any reason? strange im going revo on my new car next week
  6. Smee

Lester for the win but I was biased lol
  7. Smee

Smees A5

should of been £50 won it new on ebay for £8 delivered lol
  8. Smee

Smees A5

eventually got round to fitting my first few bits badge fitted
  9. Smee

Recommend me a cable

I manually typed the link in its a device not vcds Yea should be fine with that
  10. Smee

Recommend me a cable

How random I clicked the link got a cheap vcds double checked on app it's a diagnostic machine. What did you order lol
  11. Smee

Recommend me a cable

Sorry buy cheap buy twice. Good luck
  12. Smee

Recommend me a cable

It's luck of the draw I had 2 fakes bith didn't work. I have genuine now
  13. Smee

Recommend me a cable

no they can only access teh engine not everything you need either a hand held hex can device or a full on cable for VCDS lee
  14. Smee

VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

im guessing these are teh same codes as the Mk7 golf?
  15. Smee

you need a ford badge for him to take notice.
  16. Smee

VCDS list / Database

hello is there a list vcds changes for the mk4 ibiza i have found To disable Auto Locks... Turn on ignition, start up VAG-COM... Go to "Select control module" from the main menu. Select "46 - Central conv." Click on "Adaption - 10" Press "Up" next to channel number and watch...
  17. Smee

Smees A5

cheers i thought about lowering but i lowered all my previous cars think i just want the comfort :) did some playing with VCDS last night Enable Optical rear parking for cars without front parking sensors Enable Gauge Test/Needle Sweep Enable Horn confirmation on locking Enable Remote...
  18. Smee

Smees A5

New VCDS Turned up today also ordered a new S Line front badge and S Line valve caps which will probably get stolen in a week
  19. Smee

Smees A5

cheers guys homeland you will love it. the 3.0 tdi is awesome it what i wanted but just to much cash for me for the age. at least ig et great mpg :)
  20. Smee

looks good dude, whens the map going on?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.