Search results

1. orange

Mk4 Suspension

You can fit them with no problem.
  2. orange

Oil...What to use in your TDI

Thanks Tim. I've joined your mailing list, so lets wait for those offers :) Have a nice day and best regards
  3. orange

Hello Tim, Yes, that’s the one. I have bought it mislead by the A5/B5 specification in a 507.00 oil. I'm not that happy with it, as I found some oil consumption were in the Motul 505.01 I didn't. Over here it’s not easy to find Fuchs, nevertheless I’ve found a shop that can order it, so...
  4. orange

Hello Tim, Need your help regarding an Ibiza 1.9 TDI FR 130. Whats you opinion regarding Lucas Oil 5w30? Which in your opinion is the best: Fuchs TITAN GT1 5W-40 synthetic or Motul Specific 505.01? And last :D Which one will work better: Fuchs TITAN SINTOFLUID FE SAE 75W or Fuchs...
  5. orange

PD160 clutch on a PD130?

Same thing
  6. orange

Calling all cupra's on lowering springs

Proper size now :lol: Yes (29333-3 its the p/n of that kit). João
  7. orange

Calling all cupra's on lowering springs

My friends Cupra on H&R 29333-3 Cheers, João
  8. orange

Mk4 Suspension

I would try any of the forum sponsors for an H&R retailer :) Cheers, João
  9. orange

Mk4 Suspension

I would say H&R springs. p/n 29333-3. Cheers, João
  10. orange

Ibiza Cupra "plafonier"

Thanks Andy. Really helpfull and 6L0 877 829 is the p/n :D Thanks once again, João
  11. orange

Ibiza Cupra "plafonier"

Thanks Andy, you are correct, and that’s were my problem is :( I've found this picture on the web, can you check if the left piece is the same on your car but black? And if so, does any one have the p/n as I can't find it on ETKA :blink: Thanks in advance
  12. orange

Ibiza Cupra "plafonier"

Hello, Can any of the owners of Cupras post me a picture of their plafonier? I can't find on ETKA one part and need to find out if it existes :blink:... Thanks in advance
  13. orange

Allard EGR Power Pipes

Its a nice item as it prevents your intake from clogging. Cheers
  14. orange

Mk4 Suspension

Suspension upgrade :)
  15. orange

Uprating Engine Mounts - Ibiza FR TDi

I've installed mine last week (SPF2907-70K). Not much rattle, only noticeable at the engine shut down. If you don't have EGR and therefore, anti shudder valve, it’s a similar but “improved” rattle. Gear changes "feel" sharper which is a bonus. Cheers
  16. orange

Uprated Bottom Engine Steady (Torque Mount)

But from what I remember, they installed Vibratechincs. Not the Superflex if I'm correct, so we can’t generalize I supose… Nevertheless, I’m waiting for some chattering… :think: Cheers
  17. orange

I know its a good price, and I believe you guys have all the parts over there in Uk without knowing it... I will order it too, group buy or not, its the same... Cheers mate.
  18. orange

Start a group buy :p
  19. orange

http://www.superflex.co.uk/ have them. Look for VW Polo 9N. Cheers, João
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.