Search results

1. Yumann

Leon Cupra R Brake pipe 1ML611736

Hi All, Not been on here in years! Just seeing if anyone know where I can get the above brake pipe that connects to the Brembo callipers. Seat parts tell me they stopped making them last year. Thanks
  2. Yumann

Fuel pump upgrade - when?

Yeah but they could be knocked off copies.
  3. Yumann

gt3071r @1.7 bar made 400bhp

What are the specs of the turbo? Largeport or small? Cheers
  4. Yumann

Lambda Probe Fault

3 Faults Found: 16804 - Catalyst System; Bank 1: Efficiency Below Threshold P0420 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent 17524 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor Heating; B1 S1: Open Circuit P1116 - 35-00 - - 17511 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor Heating; B1 S1: Performance too Low P1103 -...
  5. Yumann

Large Por AGUt Head Build (New Project)

So they bring one out then?
  6. Yumann

On another thread, you posted it i think.
  7. Yumann

Read on another post DTA do DBW now, good prices too :whistle:
  8. Yumann

gt3071 or a gt30r Its all or nothing now considering the spec of the car now :D
  9. Yumann

Ive not thought that far ahead yet :) What are the possible issues with it then? I've always wanted a Motec, maybe a good reason to move on :happy:
  10. Yumann

Yes, built a head small port ported head 2 months ago spec of that was: small port head with port polish supertech valves inconel & ss Heavy duty springs Titanium retainers 3 angle valve job 6 thou head skin I want more revs tho :D so going solid.
  11. Yumann

Large Port AGU Head Build (New Project) My large port AGU cylinder head build... Phase 1: Spec of Build: Solid lifter head CAT Mechanical cast camshaft set CAT solid lifter tapets with lash caps CAT Valve Spings Ferrea Oversize Valve Titanium Retainers New Valve seats...
  12. Yumann

Is this the gearbox oil fill hole?

What box is it 6 speed? As you'll need a special security socket.
  13. Yumann

Is this the gearbox oil fill hole?

Eh no, thats not the fill hole, would not recommend putting oil down there, thats the flywheel mark check hole!
  14. Yumann

engine codes

No there not there the same size.
  15. Yumann

Large Port Head with Eliminator

Phil forget the eliminator get some worth while and keep the head man!
  16. Yumann

My Engine Build

Done 2500miles now with the std turbo and all seems well. Really notice the difference with the port and poilsihed here, a lot more progressive power delivery and hold power well into the red line. Turbo should be here very soon in final discussion with regards to final spec. It should be...
  17. Yumann

cylinder head tool

Its a M9 ribe bit unusual size that tend to break at the head. I've used several and the laser one is **** breaks and strips the head of the bolt. Very poor fit. The length is also critical or else you wont be able to do bolts 7,8,9,10 under caps one and six on the in and out camshafts. Valve...
  18. Yumann

will these rods and pistons fit?

You won't get to 2l without stroking it and moving the pin location further up into the ring land on the piston. You will also be required to profile the block.
  19. Yumann

My Engine Build

Here are more pictures of me re-installing valves, testing valve sealing, checking valve seating etc. http://www.putfile.com/yumann/images/149274 Will have more pictures to come of proper valve spring seating, improper seating, a striped large port head getting clean, and build up with...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.