Search results

1. Aimez

The ultimate front splitter thread

Have to assume Reiger one is only facelift as 2017 on their website so that means les choice for us pre facelift owners sadly
  2. Aimez

Key mod

fyi the pics link have gone so cannot be seen now
  3. Aimez

Water leak - damp floor

Pollen filter? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. Aimez

Cupra Mode...

How is the steering made heavier though? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. Aimez

Seat Ensurance

Yes 4 months after finally getting a newer car I was giving way at a roundabout and woman crashed into the back of my car, her insurance were offering to pay out to save costs but they wouldn't use approved Seat bookshop and with the he car being under warranty and knowing how insurance bodyshop...
  6. Aimez

Cupra Mode...

Does anyone know what physically happens when it is in cupra mode, I have read plenty about what it does but physically does anything happen with the suspension or exhaust? I just want to know so if I lower it or change the exhaust are there sensor to deal with?
  7. Aimez

VAQ Diff service

Thanks bud yeh thats want we ordered then realised we could get it cheaper than TPS then having the part number found we had some already so not even paying for it lol. Occasional perk of the job! [emoji16] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. Aimez

VAQ Diff service

I was adding my 2p re DSG changes, my car isn't even DSG, not a fan myself. We use ELSA and parts use ETKA but ETKA does not tell you this info and TPS have no acess to workshop manual so have no clue. I am commercial so can only acess commercial workshop manual and service intervals passenger...
  9. Aimez

VAQ Diff service

40000miles not km I meant [emoji6] my question re oil is ref diff lock oil which is the thread subject. Also telling me to follow a manual is not helpful as how would I acess it. Can anyone confirm my question please. Thanks Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. Aimez

VAQ Diff service

Can anyone please confirm the oil spec please I have ordered 850ml of G060175A2 is this correct as TPS were unsure as they do not have a workshop ,manual? I will be going with 3 years as is no set mileage, I do not own a DSG but I work a VW commercial dealer and we replace DSG oil every 3 years...
  11. Aimez

Ad Lav's Ibiza... the last pics before she was sold! Page 43 & 44!

What you got now a people carrier lol
  12. Aimez

Water leak in boot - NOT the usual rear washer problem

Ahhhh my car been leaking for about 3 years I saw a leak my my windscreen seal thought was cured but noooo every bloody winter inside windows condensation is horrendous and frozen on the inside even nipping to a shop have to sit in the cat park waiting for the engine to warm up to clear it is...
  13. Aimez

Ibiza FR gearbox recall

Old skool lol mine 5 years later does occasionally crunch in second I thought it my or sloppy gear change Tbh. Never had a recall letter but if it is not safety related they won't have to go via vosa so probably won't make contact. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  14. Aimez

Ibiza Mk4 Custom Gas Bonnet Lifters/Struts - Finally Finished!

bonnet not fallen on my head still couple of years on peeps lol, people are jealous at meets lol
  15. Aimez

10% OFF Darkside Developments Intercooler & Pipe Work Kits!

I don't have the best amount of patience but will try to do a bit at a time yes! Cheers guys!
  16. Aimez

I got as far as taking everything off before (i had a intercooler that was to fat to fit over the air con rad!) but no further lol. Where on the bumper do you have to trim it? I have the facelift bumper (glad as the old bumpers end up cracked to fit over the pipes I seen!) I will be well chuffed...
  17. Aimez

Has anyone any tips fitting this kit to pd130 Mk4 Ibiza please? Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
  18. Aimez

Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

Already am a stranger really. Anyway ste u not east Sussex we have never met have we? Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
  19. Aimez

AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

Yes Tim! I need to arrange for Timmy to fit this front mount he done a few bits on the car for me now
  20. Aimez

AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

All of us are still around Jason, you bringing the Bimmer? Most mk4 people have moved onto bigger things but us lot on poo wages are still around. Taken me 6 years to even get slightly near stage 2 map. Hoping to have FMIC and pipes fitted for this.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.