Search results

1. Aimez

Anyone know the parts number for front Seat badge in the grille please?

As title really searched on here and Google and no vag vat so lost really.
  2. Aimez

S badge rear boot handle price? £40??

Hey peeps long time no new threads from me! Is that right this is second hand off ebay too seems very high but I have no idea how much they are brand new anyone know?
  3. Aimez

Problems adjusting Weitec Hicon GT coilovers

Hey all, Not mk4 specific but not sure where else to stick this post, tried to lower the front end a little more today. Lowered rear a while back no issues lowered n/s front no problems however o/s front will not budge down will go up but not down, I sprayed grease and left it and it still...
  4. Aimez

Window Tinting help

Had a search and think I will get 80% but am not sure are you meant to get all 3 bits of glass the same percentage? Not touching the fronts for obvious reasons. Will get 3 quotes from local tinting firms. Anyone with pics of black ibiza with tints please post up pics too!
  5. Aimez

Do I buy aftermarket de-cat or get it chopped out?

Tried to ask this on the other thread but no answers really. So i have the Milltek cat back and want to go for either the full system as in de-cat, what is the point in buying this from Milltek? Or is it a a rip off should I just go to and exhaust place and get them to cut the cat out and...
  6. Aimez

What brand of Brake discs & pads is popular/good value?

I am buying these for 312mm conversion and there is too much choice! I do not want drilled just grooved.
  7. Aimez

Are the headlights reflector or projector? (for new HIDs)

After much bragging my HIDs have last for 3 years give or take one of them as been intermittent the last few weeks so I am replacing them with some slim ballasts now! Things have changed in HID worls alot since then I have no idea if the ibiza headlights are refelctor of projector, it has pic...
  8. Aimez

Driver door handle not opening from inside

Done a search and nothing came up, felt a bit funny yesterday now it does not open at all so have to keep putting the window down to get out and the windows are getting frozen shut! Anyone had this before I start taking the door card apart and getting confused?!
  9. Aimez

Removing headlight switch

Hi all just noticed my front fogs are coming on every time I turn my headlights on the switch appears to be not working right and feel stuck, how the heck do you get the it when I take the fuse box panel off I still can't figure it out and might break something, plus I need to wire this to my W8...
  10. Aimez

Broken front ARB (collar) what to upgrade too?

Well had cupra & powerflex wishbone bushes, top mounts, bearings and coilvers fitted at AmD yesterday. They called me to tell my the front ARB collar was broken and they were unable to source a replacement yesterday. I will get my local garage to fit this for me (annoyed as I now have to pay for...
  11. Aimez

Are these the correct top mounts & bearings?

Are these correct ready fro fitting my coilovers, used the part number everyone says on here this came to £44.26 everyone said they were cheaper than that! Do I need anything else for fitting coilovers? :confused:
  12. Aimez

spacers fitting help

Okay I think maybe I am just really stupid as no one else has ever asked this but how the heck to they go on I am confused?! Taken me best part of an hour to get my wheel of the hub (fused on) so not exactly happy when I started to put them on and something seems wrong.:think: I bought the...
  13. Aimez

How to use touch up paint without it looking rubbish!

Hi guys, Got some touch up paint and lacquer today, going to sort out these but the previous owner tried and it looked not so great (as you can see this bit has been chipped again!) Shall I buy some very slightly abrasive wet and dry before doing this, seen some truly...
  14. Aimez

Cupra rear bumper number plate/spoiler grey bit paint code?

Does anyone know it, my cupra rear bumper came with a very crap thin peeling layer of paint on it, it was not sprayed by Seat so they they will no longer accept this under warranty and think I may try and respray this myself as it is really bothereing me even after the bodyshop tried to match...
  15. Aimez

20mm spacers

Hey peeps not posted for help in a loooong time! :) I want to get 20mm hubcentric rear spacers for my vRS wheels what are the measurements? I already know I want AC mototrsport ones as that what you guys have used but it just says ibiza no year?
  16. Aimez

Gear lever gaiter too short with aftermarket gear knob

Anyone else had as title. Had a nice momo gear knob for a year or so and the gaiter is about an half a n inch too short. Want a replacement as it looks very tacky it meets the gear knob only just and it taught and looks cack! Was even considering making my own as looking at the standard one it...
  17. Aimez

Foam cleaner newbie

Hi guys I really would like to try a foam cleaner like snow foam or similar but do you have to buy a pressure washer and a special gun for this? Don't understand how it works?:confused: Having the car detailed hopefully next month so want to keep it looking good so trying to make a list of all...
  18. Aimez

Detailing Jaguar with protective coating on paint?

Hi all, My Dad's birthday was yesterday and I have asked him if he wants his car detailed. He looked very pleased and I will get mine done too, hopefully 2 car discount! Anyway he told me when new the car had a special protective layer of paint/lacquer but he thinks it only last 5 years. The...
  19. Aimez

Urgent droplink help needed before it gets dark!

I am absolutly fuming with Whiteline to start:censored:[:@][:@] Just been outside for quite sometime fitting my rear ARB and go to the last thing which is fitting the U bolts and yet again they sent me the wrong part. First they send me nuts too small for the U bolts now I realise the U bolt is...
  20. Aimez

What cool things can I get done to my car with VAG COM this weekend

I have had a trawl throught the VAG COM section but 90% seems to be about how to get it and use it and then about error codes:( This weekend a fellow SCN member local to me is gonna plug it and see what we can do. What have you guys done, can we headlights on when unlocking car, what else...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.