Search results

1. Camberley SEAT & SEAT UK

bump Anyone have any suggestions as to what they would do?
  2. Camberley SEAT & SEAT UK

I had my TDI150 car serviced by them on Tuesday, was a 30k service. I usually pass Camberley on my way to the office in Basingstoke so offered to drop the car in and get a lift onwards but Paul insisted that it was easier for them to collect and return the car from Basingstoke. They...
  3. W Livingstone Ltd - Uddingston, Glasgow.

I bought my car from them in June 06 and they were really great to deal with, given I was coming from London to buy/collect it! Had follow up call to make sure I was happy with the car (I was!). I did ask them to go over the car for dents and scratches before I went there and they did say...
  4. LCR - 4 wheel alignment vs Geometry set up

Cool! Didn't know APS did it! I guess we have a winner snce I already have a list of things that I want to have done at APS! :D
  5. LCR - 4 wheel alignment vs Geometry set up

Can someone recommend a company to do a geometry check, able to adjust camber up front and perhaps do some jiggling to get things as good as possible in the NW/W/W/SW London area? Most of Bucks, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Hampshire and Surrey are within reach as well. Just tired of the usual...
  6. Mk 4 Golf dash clocks

See http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/faq_1.html#1.11
  7. Mk 4 Golf dash clocks

Vagcom will allow you to move the mileage forward but not back
  8. Mk 4 Golf dash clocks

I'd be interested in knowing too, think the Bora Sport clocks look good!
  9. Friendly warranty dealer, ref clutch & remap?

I had the same situation where the clutch slipped whilst remapped and slipped after the map was taken off. SEAT in Camberley were really good about it, they couldn't replicate the fault but did say they didn't drive the car as hard as I have to get the slip and were ordering the parts under...
  10. Brembo mounting bracket help

Pete, If you're getting LCR brackets machined up on the cheap, I'll deffo have a set ;)
  11. How to install the old stereo back in Leon

I had issues when reinnstalling the head unit in my old mk4 golf - used brute force to get it to click into place as it was sticking out by 1 or 2mm
  12. Wowzers - how much for a Cupra R?

Noticed this about my FR+ that I bought 10 months ago as well. Think the FR+ will hold onto more value because of the look of it?
  13. cruise control!

Think TTS had an offer of 175 in their section on the forum
  14. LCR - 4 wheel alignment vs Geometry set up

I'd quite like details of where that will do what they can with the back
  15. Dash Kit...

I'd have said it needs some more laquer :lol:
  16. Dash Kit...

Wow, looks good considering there's not lacquer! Probably the difference I'm seeing! Yes, I am a picky bar steward :lol:
  17. Dash Kit...

Ah, much better!!! I'm still being picky but you can see the difference in shine...maybe another layer of lacquer and then sand with 1500+ wet/dry followed by a buffing? Like I said, being very very picky but a very good match! How long did it take you to do?
  18. Dash Kit...

Looking forward to the pics with the better camera! :D
  19. Dash Kit...

Sorry, don't get me wrong, I think it looks the mutts! I think I'd attempt to get the matching din pieces as it's too close to the rest of the trim to compare it against where as the gear gaitor is separate so stands on it's own merits!
  20. Dash Kit...

I do think the gaitor surround looks the part but not the facia adapter. I'd be tempted to throw money at it and see if prewoodtec would sell you just the din adapter bits from the A3 on their own?