Search results

1. Roelích

What bhp - ibiza gti 2.0l 16v cupra sport "99"????

Yeah, they're 150 as standard- My old 16v with filter and exhaust was dyno'd at 161bhp though, so those small modifications can make a difference.
  2. Roelích

IBIZA mk2 bonnet bra

I have one for sale in the relevant section. I personally like them, but then I'm a Euro fanboi! They're a bit passé now, but I think they suit the Mk2's shape. Plus, as has been said, there's a practical element too.
  3. Roelích

Supercharged Mk2 Ibiza - pictures from holland 14/7/09

BUMP. I want an update!
  4. Roelích

Alloys for Metallic Red Leon with LCR Kit

RS4'S have been done to death. Gallardo wheels are still quite fresh but I personally don't like the look of them. I voted for the R32's :)
  5. Roelích

Std LC exhaust makes muffled popping noises and oil/fuel dripping

Hello Mk1 Leon people, A mate of mine has just bought a completely standard facelift LC 180. He came round to show it me, and I have noticed a few problems. When he revs it, the (standard) exhaust makes muffled popping noises... And there's oil and fuel dripping out the back. I haven't...
  6. Roelích

Fed up... Added pics page 2

I have this relationship with mine. So many annoying little faults. I ended up buying a new car. But I still love the Ibiza very much.
  7. Roelích

It's black. Best colour IMO Negaro blue's p0rn actually, but they command far too much cash these days.
  8. Roelích

I know, it's a huge shame. I was really looking forward to it. BUT, I've had loads of bad luck with the Ibiza recently, and I decided to go something newer, more reliable and more refined, while still being fast. Still keeping the Ibiza for a bit though while I prep her for sale :(
  9. Roelích

Just for everyone concerned, I am no longer supercharging my Ibiza so have for sale: 1.8T 225 Inlet Manifold 1.8T 225 Fuel Rail 1.8T 330cc (?) Injectors Bosche 4 bar fuel pressure regulator All in great condition, borrowed from an Audi TT a few months ago ready for me to supercharge my...
  10. Roelích

Slammed the ibiza!

Looks mint!
  11. Roelích

problem

May be better asking in the Mk3 section dude
  12. Roelích

bit of help please

What's it like? Twin headlamp? Like a Morette jobbie?
  13. Roelích

Inexpensive ways into motorsport

I know motorsport is far from the cheapest sport to get involved in, but I want a piece of the action, and was wondering really what cheap race series there are and what the requirements are. Any suggestions would be great. Alex
  14. Roelích

Rear Seat Badge.

Paint it white...
  15. Roelích

ABF Inlet pipe query

Make me one for £50!
  16. Roelích

Help Supercharger boys?!?!?!?

Mine is set to cost £1,700.
  17. Roelích

Direct to head Throttle Bodies
  18. Roelích

euro ibiza

Bags Are For Fags! ;) And Keskin's aren't £1,200. And they aren't great quality either :(
  19. Roelích

Any 1600?

Just diff actually, having read this!
  20. Roelích

Any 1600?

I want the box/diff!