Search results

1. snipaz

Incorrect flow detected

Thanks to all 3 of you, interesting but still annoying lol, ill wait to see how you get on ttothec, i suppose short of all this putting the SAI back on would solve it in the long run? Thing is when i clear the fault it comes back within 20 mins every time, do you guys get longer periods without...
  2. snipaz

Incorrect flow detected

Yes yes, its been talked about endlessly on this forum, and the secondary air pump, removal and bypassing etc etc but i have this issue, and it bugs. Ive read about people having this issue when they have the pump etc etc installed and most people say it could be a hose thats split etc etc...
  3. snipaz

Guide:- Removing Secondary Air Injection

i got all the plates from across the pond, removed the 2ndry air pump and put in the resistor, all was well for about a month now i have the managment light back on confirmed by Seat in bristol as a fault with the secondry air pump ( no **** its not there!!! lol ) would this mean the resistor...
  4. snipaz

Who's Got the Highest mileage Cupra?

hhmmmm Y plate 147K just this weekend...........still runs sweet and feels tight.....only prob is with it running too lean at the moment, been told thats a MAF problem?
  5. snipaz

MK3 Cupra Part Numbers

Need a p/n for the front fans behind the Radiator ( 2 of ) that would be spot on cheers
  6. snipaz

Vag-com cable/freeware confusion

yes it has serial RS232 connection on the laptop, there are 7 different freeware versions, so which one is it coz i aint got a scooby
  7. snipaz

Vag-com cable/freeware confusion

Just bought this cable http://www.autonostics.com/product.php?productid=4&cat=0&page=1&featuredso i can do my own diags with the VAG-COM software but im not sure which one to use, can anyone help? would be su-bloody-perb!
  8. snipaz

Revo or Jabba Remap?

hhhmmm.....cheers for all the responses, the car at the moment is totaly standard so i guess ill just go have the free trial and see what happens!.......im sure to me i wouldnt be able to tell the difference from the Revo and the Jabba but obviuosly the difference between standard and re-mapped...
  9. snipaz

Revo or Jabba Remap?

ok....cool, but why mate? any pros and cons that we all know of?
  10. snipaz

Speaker upgrade

where r you planning on fitting your head unit?, Forget the rear speakers and just run fronts off and amp like the geeza said above.....maybe add a sub in the boot at a later date.
  11. snipaz

Revo or Jabba Remap?

Im planning on getting a remap when my bonus comes through soon......was wondering what the difference is between the 2 remaps and what i should go for? Was also planning on getting a Blueflame exhaust and some sort of airfilter to replace the standard but what should i go for with the remap...
  12. snipaz

Fuel saver mod

<---------- Sucker lol
  13. snipaz

Fuel saver mod

thanks for your more technical answer John.........we'll have to wait and see i guess :)
  14. snipaz

Fuel saver mod

HAHA lol , well im glad you all had a good old laugh at this......im sure ive made somones day, im now doing 100mpg and have 350bhp....you just have to get one ;) lol
  15. snipaz

Fuel saver mod

ok so where the fcuk is the fuel pipe then and ill let ya know! :)
  16. snipaz

Fuel saver mod

HAHA......cheers ya plonker! the rip ties aint big enough for that! ;) PS i can afford to be a sucker lol ( not in the sense your thinking tho )
  17. snipaz

Fuel saver mod

Ok i do alot of miles and my Cupra has just clocked 132,000 miles and ive just bought this lil mod for my car: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190111412881&rd=1&rd=1 was wondering where on earth is the fuel pipe under the...
  18. snipaz

Guide:- Removing Secondary Air Injection

quick one, cant find Intergrated Engineering to order the blanking plate and resistors, do you have a direct link for old spud here? cheers peeps
  19. snipaz

Nice MR Seat Dealer %*&^er!

how do you bypass it so it doesnt come up with an error on the dash / VAG?....why is it there if you dont need it? sounds stupid to me :)
  20. snipaz

Nice MR Seat Dealer %*&^er!

Yeah it does sound like that, thing is it went to Seat the other day and i would have thought that would have shown on the VAG reading? do you think they may have got the secondary air pump and the secondary water pump mixed up?.....ill check the vibes but where you discribed it thats where the...