Search results

1. Engine Cutting out when it hits a quarter tank.

I've always just filled it up again after its happened. It takes 35 litres, so I presumed the gauge pretty accurate. Its happened when accelerating and when turning left.
  2. Engine Cutting out when it hits a quarter tank.

Just looking for some advice, my 1.4 Ibiza for some reason cuts out when it gets to a quarter full of petrol. The car will re-start and continue driving. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Went to see the dealer, but they were hopeless.
  3. Cordoba Vario TDi - Buying Advice.

Cheers!
  4. Cordoba Vario TDi - Buying Advice.

The locks are being fixed on it at the moment, the arches seem to be fine. How much do you it would be worth with 67k on it? £1100 max?
  5. Cordoba Vario TDi - Buying Advice.

Hi, I've got a Mk3 Ibiza at the moment, but I'm going to see a 1999 Cordoba Vario TDi SE this afternoon. Just wondering if there are any common faults or things I should look out for. Does this car the 90 BHP PD engine? Thanks in advance, Simon.
  6. Clutch Pedal Snapped. GUIDE

I've got it booked into a local garage, they're able to do it next week but the guy used to be the foreman at the local VW dealer so knows what he's doing........hopefully. Its going to be a charge for 4 hours labour. If I had more time I'd of stripped it down myself.
  7. Clutch Pedal Snapped. GUIDE

Mine has just snapped. Its looking like it'll be into the New Year before I can get someone to fix it. Called Seat, they said it'd need a whole new pedal box and it'd cost £580 + VAT.
  8. Seat Ibiza windscreens with a gradient tint

Cool, thats what I'll ask for then.
  9. Seat Ibiza windscreens with a gradient tint

I've got a chip on my windscreen right above the steering wheel, so I presume it won't repairable. I'm just wondering if any models came with a gradient tint on the windscreen, as I'd try and replace it with one of them.
  10. Boot Jammed Shut? Heres how to open it....

I've now got the same problem, do you know if its possible to replace this faulty plastic joint?
  11. Anyone else using OEM wheels on their car (from a different model!)

Here's an older model with the TT alloys above:
  12. Anyone else using OEM wheels on their car (from a different model!)

RS6s look nice, I was very tempted to buy a cupra as someone locally was selling a set of 19" Black powder coated new style RS4 Alloys.
  13. Just Joined so thought i'd post a few pics of my Ibiza

How much has it been lowered out of interest? Also, what kind of kit has it got?
  14. Making a Cupra R Replica.

I was kind of thinking that even looking at the price of a normal cupra. They seem to be about a grand more than simlarly aged SE TDi's. Was there not a TDi version that looked similar to an R, but with 17" wheels?
  15. Making a Cupra R Replica.

I'm thinking of getting a Leon next, having had an A3, Golf and currently an Ibiza I thought I might as well try it. I'm not too bothered about having amazing peformance and was thinking of trying to get a Leon SE TDi and then fitting Cupra R front and Rear bumpers, lowering slightly and fitting...
  16. Just lowerd the cupra on polo springs

Are they springs off a mk3 Polo?
  17. Just lowerd the cupra on polo springs

That does look good, I had wondered if any other VAG springs were compatible in the past. How much lower are those springs?
  18. interior door handle broke

All sorted, took me less than 10 minutes including waiting at the parts department!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.