Search results

1. DOLBY

Corbeau RRS with OMP runners and Sparco frames.

Well I bought the whole lot from GSM but that was a very long time ago. I was told that Sparco frames with OMP runners would fit these seats in my car. Well garage seem to think the runners will need new holes and because it obviously is a safety issue they aren't prepared to do it. Just...
  2. DOLBY

Well I bought the whole lot from GSM but that was a very long time ago. I was told that Sparco frames with OMP runners would fit these seats in my car. Well garage seem to think the runners will need new holes and because it obviously is a safety issue they aren't prepared to do it. Just...
  3. DOLBY

Hello I have bought some Corbeau RRS seats from GSM and they supplied OMP runners with Sparco frames. At checkout I was assured these would all fit, but garage is saying they need to drill holes which they're not happy about doing. Has anyone else had these seats and runners etc? Tia
  4. DOLBY

Lambda bank 1 sensor. How long should they last?

Hello chaps, so I just had my car stage 2 mapped by Tuning Technics. Straight away when we went out the ECU wasn't trimming the fuel at all. Chris seemed a bit worried by this. After he put his own base file on it the lambda started to work. Chris believes that my garage deleted the lambda? A...
  5. DOLBY

Ok so do you know why I may be going through them like this? Thanks
  6. DOLBY

Yeh looking at last 3 invoices it doesn't mention if they're Bosch or not. This can't keep happening though as it's getting expensive and I want to enjoy the car.
  7. DOLBY

I always insist on genuine parts. The invoice was £75 plus vat so im assuming that's a Bosch part? someone said to me it may be a ECU fault?
  8. DOLBY

Hi. Just a quick question, in the last 2 years I have gone through 3 lambda bank 1 sensors. Today I had my car remapped and during the mapping the lambda started playing up. One minute it worked then it didn't. I now have an engine light. Just to bear in mind last week I changed the sensor. 🤔
  9. DOLBY

DOLBY's LCR...AKS Tuning Forged 14/07/2013.

They're still on eBay try 274817918599 think only £10.
  10. DOLBY

Helix Performance clutch VS Badger 5 kit.

Ok. Totally understand but from what I'm reading, on a daily is a big no no as they are far too harsh?
  11. DOLBY

Lastly had to buy some butyl seal as I think the seals have had it. Also pollen filter housing must be broke or something. Tried having a look but it needs properly sealing in. Came back to the car after literally couple hours and it was soaked. My God. So now can't really drive it until the...
  12. DOLBY

Lost out on buying a rear storage shelf but saw these two on the Bay so got them. One is an oil storage bag, and the other is a red SEAT storage bag compete with towel, flask, keyring, USB lol.
  13. DOLBY

Upgraded my key too with alarm chirp.
  14. DOLBY

Yeah folks were shocked at the price I paid for my respray, but I researched it and it was the going rate for a full job, doors and seals off, handles and bonnet off etc etc. I even got front grills done gloss black too. If you want their contact details I can give them to you?
  15. DOLBY

Also saw this on the Bay so had to buy it.
  16. DOLBY

Also got all these lovely gubbins to be fitted too at same time.
  17. DOLBY

Thanks mate appreciate it. She has cost me a bomb over the years (last 2 the most actually as I'm replacing everything so £££) and people keep telling me to sell it, but I just can't. ** Famous last words**
  18. DOLBY

I bought a battery relocation kit also, so it will free more room up in the bay.
  19. DOLBY

Can't believe the paint garage never took any photos of car getting painted. DOH. So along with the above I have to fit:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members