Search results

1. why is my car not selling?????

well it needs to sell! just coz i need to sell it to start my business dont meen the car is crap. i know your not saying it it! just really need to sell it asap!
  2. my cars not selling either

i know thats sh$t mate but i ant had a phone call lol! if i had a call to say they was going to set fire to it would be better then nothing lol. (joke)
  3. my cars not selling either

mate im in the same boat! iv droped mine to £6195 and to be fair id take £6k for her! she has 9 months seat warranty and 33k on clock thats low! and not a phone call! could hand my self lol
  4. why is my car not selling?????

ok then,anyone for £6195 or offers??????????????? im not partexin the car now as iv seen a newer van i want! anyone then???? thats mega cheap with the warranty!
  5. why is my car not selling?????

and if its the one iv looked at on pistonheads then its got 69.5k on the clock and no warranty! so if it blows up you lost lot of money! mine has 33k and 9 months warranty! so i dont think £6500 is bad at all.....
  6. why is my car not selling?????

has it got 9 months dealers warranty? if iv been offered £6300 partex then i dont think £6500 is bad at all! how many miles does this on have on pistonheads?
  7. why is my car not selling?????

yeah! but this is not an advert ;) this is asking why its not selling :)
  8. why is my car not selling?????

MORE PICS
  9. Which Wax?

poorboys is about £12 thats how much mine cost. i think lol
  10. why is my car not selling?????

Someone Buy Me :(
  11. Seat Ibiza TDI Fr (with remap approx 170bhp) Vs Vauxhall Corsa VXR

depends,if your clutch is slipping then there is no point taking it to 180ish. 160-170 is safe.
  12. why is my car not selling?????

anyone who wants the car can have it for 6500 thats a vary fair price i think....
  13. why is my car not selling?????

sorry not selling the bits off the car.
  14. why is my car not selling?????

sorry mate i really ant got the time,i want the car go for this weekend. thanks anyway.
  15. why is my car not selling?????

i wont have the time mate as i really need to think about getting the business set up!
  16. why is my car not selling?????

if i partex it i will take the rims off and sell them. but coilovers will have to stop on as i dont have the standard sus.
  17. why is my car not selling?????

just a remap mate. as i said iv been offered £6300 partex so would no way let it sell cheaper then £6300. if i wait i think i could get £6800 but i dont have the time to wait :( also yours is on 02 plate.
  18. why is my car not selling?????

yeah mate there is a link on my first post. here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=127208
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise