Search results

1. tdi sport 130 remaped no difference? Remap reviews please

i was the person who he raced and my guess is that your car has been remapped before, other wise you really would not have a chance against a standard 130bhp model..
  2. I really can't decide on 16" or 17", help me!

17" without a doubt ;-)
  3. want to swap my diesel

astra vxr are awesomee!!!!! but u have to reaslise they are very juicy but alot quciker, look at build quality and any comman problem with the vxr,s
  4. want to swap my diesel

take the petrol one for a drive and then decide what u think.. as u will be doing less miles and if u not mind paying more money for tax and petrol , as petrol and desiel will be going up even more very soon it shouldnt be a problem changing over.. def go for a drive in the petrol cupra...
  5. Head unit change

there brillaint mate if u just want a unit without the cd function then yes all the way thats the top pf the range alpine i pod unit, and get the kce-400bt handsfree unit as my misses has one in her car and ther brillaint. with my unit u get the added function of the cd is u want it ???? ;-)
  6. what speakers to get

the alpine spr -17s or alpine spr 17c there brilliant!!!!!
  7. Head unit change

i have a alpine unit for sale a cda-9886r for £200 brand new boxed...
  8. Ibiza FR TDI Spacers

i got a set of these, very happy with them and now makes it handle a bit better :-)
  9. Worst Fuel Economy

10.2 after i had it remapped couldnt stop smilling and putting that right foot down to the floor :-)
  10. New Wheels

very good price i payed £200 for mine. im running 205/40/17 on my ibiza and i think the 215/40/17 can also fit on them...
  11. Help on choosing front door speakers for my ibiza

alpine spr-17s??? or alpine spr-17c???
  12. FR TDi Remap?

p torque mate, very happy with the remap.. 185bhp 300 torque ;-)
  13. What power you Mk4 Ibiza Diesel guys running????

130tdi sport 185 bhp 300lbs of torque PERFORMANCE TORQUE!!! :@-) AND TOTALLY LOVE THE MPG AND POWER what a great combination...
  14. LCR splitter on an ibiza cupra

hi there mate this should help you out.. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=109092
  15. Fitted my whiteline rear ARB today ??

ok coool makes sence really let me know what hapens with ur car, u gona be at trax???
  16. ibiza cupra remap . .

i highly agree !!!! had mine done and so glad i went there...
  17. Fitted my whiteline rear ARB today ??

thats fair enough, how come the 2 anti roll bars ur looking to get are diff sizes??? (21mm-22mm)amd also can u let me know tnhe price differnces between the both, what year is ur ibiza??? and is it tdi or petrol. would that make a diff with the anti roll bar, many thanks gus
  18. Fitted my whiteline rear ARB today ??

hi ithere fozwort. was urs from awesome gti???? as im ordering ine tommrow. whats does it do how do u feel the difference????? nad also ide like to know how to stiffen up the front aswell, would the cupra fabia vrs??? one be a direct fit??
  19. refurbishing alloy wheels ...???

oh rite thats a bit away from birmingham then shame, if u saw my alloys u would def want them done from the place i did, shame ur so far....
  20. Rear Lower Bushes?

it holds the lower arm in but it wouldnt come out anyway, but when this is worn it will create movement in the wheel when there shouldnt be. if u go to the from of ur wheel and try and push it backwards with ur foot, there shouldnt be any movement at all. mine has cos of those bushes.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.