Search results

1. CupraRobX

Auto-fold mirrors on lock and reversing

Anyone on here know why the option for auto-fold mirror on lock and auto-dipping N/S mirror on reverse doesn't actually work, even though selected in the options menus?
  2. CupraRobX

Build week for new Cupra 290's

So I've just received my confirmation that i've now got an unconfirmed build slot for week 39, meaning delivery 3-4 weeks later at the earliest - could be later i guess. It was originally a 10-12 week lead time from 1st week of July but now it won't be delivered until end of October... 1st...
  3. CupraRobX

Fabia VRS exhaust

Does anyone know if the back box has the same mounting points as a standard PD130 one? Also, is the pipe bore diametre the same so they can be cut and shut together? I have a garage that will do all the welding so thats not really a problem! Has anyone done this before and got any pics? I...
  4. CupraRobX

Annoying intermittent immobiliser fault

For about the last 4 months i've had the most rediculously annoying intermittent immobiliser fault with my car. The car normally starts first time, but if i then stop the car then try and start it (say for instance when getting diesel) the immobiliser cuts in and the car wont start...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.