Search results

1. leon1p

Fuel filler door central locking

Just had this happen to me when i was trying to fill up.. Had to abandon the locking.. unlocking.. thumping process. What worked for me was to push the flap in gently and then unlock the car.. It must have taken the spring strain off the soleniod and allowed it to retract. I shouldn't get too...
  2. leon1p

Thule Roof Bars for Leon SC

Yeh sounds like you are right.. Think I might just give up and get my kit on eBay and put money toward a new one from seat. At least the new rack parts can be reused in future cars hopefully. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  3. leon1p

Haha i ordered the 1377 too quick. Looking at 1337 it contains parts for a vw fox and not the same rubbers/brackets you got. Just been speaking to the company to see if we can work it out. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  4. leon1p

Brilliant.. I see this kit is available online but not acknowledged in Thule's support pages etc. I think I will try to buy the fit kit and hopefully the contents will be the same! Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  5. leon1p

Hmmm... The PDF below suggest that at some point the 1707 kit should fit the 3-dr using the "219" brackets (5-door uses 1231s, and no mention of the 1246s). http://www.dakkofferstore.com/images/autotoebehoren/handleidingen/1707.pdf I need to double check exactly what I have in the 1707...
  6. leon1p

I searched every PDF.. No 1246 plates in any kits.. Maybe still exclusive to Seat dealers. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  7. leon1p

Good point.. I always forget that the rubber feet are part of the fitting kit and specific to the car as well. I already checked the 1246 kit on the off chance :D Currently I am working through the PDF files one at a time checking to see if there is any method in numbering.. I think I...
  8. leon1p

Brilliant thanks Doug, (and Deano for that extra info).. so now we just need to work out where the 1246 plates can be found!
  9. leon1p

Yes that's it exactly.. the "fitting kit" is probably the right term.. I think they usually have the code of the kit stamped on the inside of them (so only possible to check if you don't have it mounted at the moment).. Hopefully your car is using the 1707 kit which is the 5 door brackets...
  10. leon1p

Wow I am glad I found this post.. I have e-mailed Thule twice now.. Once to check if they made a kit for the SC and the second time to check if I could use a short roof adaptor. Both times I got a definite no as the response.. So I decided I would just sell my Mk2 roof kit and be done...
  11. leon1p

MK3 SC 3DR Thule Roofrack Query

Update: Supplier confirms there is no fitting kit for the 3 door so may have to look into a seat supplied kit.
  12. leon1p

MK3 SC 3DR Thule Roofrack Query

On my Mk2 leon I had the Thule Aero Bars, 754 Footpack and the Required fitting kit for the Mk2. Now I bought a new fitting kit for my 3 Door SC but when it arrived the instructions only mention the 5 door and I would expect the brackets for the 3 door and 5 door to be completely different...
  13. leon1p

OBD Bluetooth adapter and app?

Hence no chance of some passer by connecting while you are in tesco shopping..
  14. leon1p

As soon as i turn off the ignition torque loses the connection.
  15. leon1p

RVC reversing camera installed

Looking forward to seeing this.. The original poster has not returned to fill in the blanks.. I can understand all the wiring etc but once it gets to the VCDS coding part there is no information until your post.. Hopefully you can let us know if the coding you have posted is correct and how you...
  16. leon1p

Remap pd140

I had a giac map on my 140pd.. loved it. Turbo blew at over 90k but might have been a little low in oil and heavy footed before temps were up. Car was about 165 stock and about 185 with the map. No clutch issues at all.. had the car 8 years and mapped for must have been 5 or 6 of those...
  17. leon1p

I had one in the mk2 but bought a super micro one for the mk3 as the normal one would stick out. Elandpower ones seem good http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B009NPAORC?cache=58b9a3ac5b0d8d24836ac074512b0a17&pi=SX200_QL40&qid=1403559709&sr=8-1#ref=mp_s_a_1_1 Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  18. leon1p

When do the dials light up?

Is the function of this not just the same as a smart phone.. in bright light auto brightness increases to counter glare.. then in darkness it dims down so as not to be too bright. This confused me when wiring up my boost gauge in my last leon.. couldn't understand why it should dim when lights...
  19. leon1p

Sat Nav not giving correct route

Any links to that info? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  20. leon1p

Sat Nav not giving correct route

I haven't used mine long distance but I switched off the route options so it just picks a route. Not sure if this might make a difference to the route it would choose in your example? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.